Sold Elsewhere: Denafrips Venus 2 12th-1. 2 months old

Item Condition: Excellent. As good as new.
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Perth
State: WA
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup etc
Reason for selling: Need funds

Further Information

Less than 2 months old and not even burned in. Unmarked. Reluctant sale. Purchased from Dacman on 2/10/23 and delivered on 10/10/23. Almost three years of legitimate transferable warranty remaining. This is a considerable saving on a new unit. There are hardly any Venus 2 12th in the used market and Denafrips have never provided any discount on their DACs. This is their very latest version of the Venus 2 with the ‘12th-1’ moniker and it sounds sublime in my system.

It has a deep and wide soundstage, highly musical and with tuneful and textured bass. Sounds really great streaming classical and jazz via Qobuz on my Project Streamer. Their modifications to power supply and transformers have certainly contributed to this improvements. I had seriously thought about keeping it, however I have also purchased another DAC at the same time as the Venus. Alas, the delivery of the other DAC has been delayed until mid December which means that I am not able to hang on to the Venus any longer than necessary. 

Original invoice will be provided for legitimate transfer of the remaining three year warranty. It will be delivered in its original double box just in time for Christmas. Your gain, my loss.

_DSF4875.jpg

_DSF4860.jpg

_DSF4863.jpg

_DSF4866.jpg

_DSF4880.jpg

_DSF4882.jpg

IMG_3659.jpeg

Edited by thimmy118