Atlas Ailsa 1.2m Tri-Wire/Bi-Amp Speaker Cable

Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Chirnside Park
State: VIC
Payment Method: Cash / PayID / PayPal
Reason for selling: Circumstance

Further Information: 

A sensational upgrade for anyone running separate monoblocks and can get the speakers nice and close.

This set was built around a tri-wire setup, using two separate runs of cable for two sections, and then a set of jumpers to do the remaining section.

In terms of audio, this is one of only a handful of times I have heard abject difference between cables, and all for the better. The large gauge and OCC copper keep this sounding enormous and full, but without becoming overbearing or boomy.

RRP for this sits around the £2,200 mark (I can't seem to find any Australian pricing), so this is a proper bargain for anyone looking at upgrading.

It is currently wired with Atlas' own Transpose connectors with a mix of silver expanding heads and silver spades, but I am more than happy to redo the ends and put some nice carbon fibre boots on it, alongside some matching Furutech banana plugs and spade terminals, at no cost.

I also have a third 1.2m run of it, if you would prefer to do full tri-amping instead of jumpers. Happy to work out a price on that if you want it.

Offers considered, happy to ship with insurance at agreed cost.

20230412_194002.thumb.jpg.cd6e2c56c5b51efad805b4e7856ff911.jpg

20230412_195400.jpg

20230412_195423.jpg