Best way to sell my LP vinyl collection

Gav

I would have to do a fair amount of work finding individual values as I noticed some of them are more valuable that others as they are on a list of valuable  LP list and some are Original Masters Recordings and one is Shefield Labs Recording

Either that or some type of Auction system would be acceptable  , I could do it here but it may limit my audience

Anyway just trying to find some options

27 minutes ago, Gav said:

I would have to do a fair amount of work finding individual values as I noticed some of them are more valuable that others as they are on a list of valuable  LP list and some are Original Masters Recordings and one is Shefield Labs Recording

Either that or some type of Auction system would be acceptable  , I could do it here but it may limit my audience

Anyway just trying to find some options

Would be very interested to know what sellvinylrecords.com.au would offer for your collection compared to the average value as given by discogs.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, wikeeboy said:

Would be very interested to know what sellvinylrecords.com.au would offer for your collection compared to the average value as given by discogs.

Well the bottom line is they would end up making more money on the deal than I would as they are a business after all.

5 hours ago, wikeeboy said:

Woops just realized that discogs was a site to find out about values of LP's  thankyou

1 hour ago, Gav said:

Woops just realized that discogs was a site to find out about values of LP's  thankyou

Sorry, i would have provided more detail. Assumed you knew about Discogs.

Wouldn't take long for you to create a user account and add all of your vinyl to your 'discogs collection'. You can enter the catalogue numbers off the records and select the exact version you have. It will then show you the low/medium/high value for each title and your collection, show you the last sold price and also what else is currently for sale of the same edition you have.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, wikeeboy said:

Sorry, i would have provided more detail. Assumed you knew about Discogs.

Wouldn't take long for you to create a user account and add all of your vinyl to your 'discogs collection'. You can enter the catalogue numbers off the records and select the exact version you have. It will then show you the low/medium/high value for each title and your collection, show you the last sold price and also what else is currently for sale of the same edition you have.

Wow that is very useful, I have not had time to look yet, but this is a project for me now, thankyou.

• Like 1