Amber 12 point source loudspeaker

Item: Amber 12 point source loudspeaker.

Price: $4,400.00

Price: $4000  ono

Item Condition: Very good
Reason for selling: Selling
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Prefer local pick up due to it's weight and size but if one wants we could maybe work it out.
Pictures:  

My comments:

Open to reasonable offers...

The pair I have are all black in colour with the plinths in timber veneer. The amber 12 are in very good condition. These speaker are for people looking at the Tannoy prestige range as to my ear they sound better. These speakers are built by Nick from audiophile and the man can make good quality speakers.

The only problem one could have is your wife not liking the look of these speakers as there black and big. But for me or most man there sexy speakers. They are twice better than the amber 10. These speakers produce big sound stage and believe it or not bass which is very rare for a dual concentric speaker. If your looking for are full ranger this is it. They are also very easy speakers to drive. People who know me on sterio net know me to not be are spinner.

Please any question send me a email.

Description

The Amber SE12, Extreme performance with a 12" point source driver.

Also provided is a rear mounted Amber Ambience tweeter, a feature that has been part of our domestic speakers since 1984. The Amber Ambience allows for convenient speaker placement within any room without sacrifice of three dimensional soundstage or dominance of the room by the speaker cabinets.

Efficiency so amazing, the entire speaker system can be powered by an amplifier as small as 5 watts!

Features
  • Extreme perfomance with a 12" Point Source Driver
  • Amber Ambience Tweeter*
  • Hand wound crossovers
  • Oversized 5 way binding posts
  • Available in real wood veneers, matte black with cherry wood frame or cherry wood finish

* The Amber Ambience allows for convenient speaker placement within any room without sacrifice of three dimensional soundstage or dominance of the room by the speaker cabinets.

Specifications Type : Floor Standing Point Source LoudSpeaker System Drivers   Tweeter : 1 x Amber Ambience Tweeterâ„¢ Bass Driver : 1 x 12" (300mm) Dual Concentric coated paper cone with fabric surround. Frequency Response : 38Hz - 25kHz Recomended Amplifier Power : 5 - 250 watts Power Handling Peak : 500W watts Sensitivity : 97 dB (2.38V, 1m) Impedance : 8 ohms Connection : Bi-wired 5 way binding post

post-132229-0-61827800-1381397137_thumb.

Edited by audiohifiaudio