art of SOUND - DIVINE ACOUSTICS Loudspeakers and Accessories

art of SOUND

GALILEO consists of six main modules. They form the housing and frame of the damping packages, as well as the height adjustment mechanism, allowing for resonance correction. The central part features a threaded core mounted on a ring with a precisely determined mass distribution. A total of 21 damping layers are spread in packages between the upper and lower parts of the foot. The elements around the circumference have been arranged according to the golden ratio principle. The housing is made of stainless steel and high-quality acrylic.
Featured in the image below is Divine's founder and designer, Piotr Gałkowski.

a.jpeg.05adadea2134eb1d3a5dc00fef05a4e4.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Our Divine Galileo Isolation Footers have just left Europe and will be here in 1-2 weeks' time.

These recently received the GOLD FINGERPRINT Award 2023 from acclaimed online site Highfidelity.pl

In their comments, they mention -

"DIVINE ACOUSTICS GALILEO anti-vibration feet are simply perfect. Their mechanical structure, the idea behind it, but also the workmanship are for me a model of what such a product should look like . They bring out the sound's depth, velvety depth, vividness, energy - everything that a given record has to offer. At the same time, they are extremely differentiating because they do not impose this character on the discs. And they are part of the "High Fidelity" reference system"

image.png.4c2f10ee9cc0fdbdb9338d6a2cf03e32.png

https://www.artofsoundaustralia.com/shop/p/divine-acoustics-galileo-isolation-feet

Edited by art of SOUND

• 5 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

GALILEO footers come in sets of 3 or 4. Here are a couple of images of what's inside a box of 3.

Galileo anti-vibration feet are used to improve the quality of reproduced sound by audio devices such as CD/SACD players, amplifiers, digital-to-analog converters (DACs), preamplifiers, power amplifiers, and turntables. Galileo’s purpose is to absorb, scatter, and convert vibrations originating from the devices and the surface on which the devices are placed, into heat.

GAL-0001.jpg.0016016eb27f516929795b31902f6dbc.jpg

GAL-0002.jpg.cfa69d92d1c39f6602b17918afe870cf.jpg

GAL-0003.jpg.2153bffab11ef7f937515aa0e1b4838a.jpg

GAL-0004.jpg.b8e1e9b07f05a7b5faa7492dec98dd0e.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Put in an order yesterday for a set of 3 Kepler Evolution Footers. Read with interest  the changes that have been made to the initial Kepler design.......looks like some of the changes were a trickle-down from the Galileo design. When you consider the construction process applied to both the Kepler and to the Galileo.......the pricing is incredible.

Cheers

Mick

• Like 2

My set of 3 Kepler Evolutions arrived safely and are now providing excellent support to my Esoteric K-05Xs SACD Player. Very easy to install and the build quality is remarkable.

Cheers

Mick

IMG_4357.JPG

IMG_4358.JPG

• Like 3

Thanks for the kind words Mick as always. Of course we here at art of SOUND can't take any credit for the product nor it's performance - we just admire Piotr's (Divine) attention to his craft and the effort he puts into these, for not crazy money, they are indeed remarkable!

Subtle changes to the design from the first KEPLER Design.......definite flow from the GALILEO development......only Piotr could answer those questions. Remarkable product in the sea of isolation products.

• Like 1

Mark,

Not able to change language from Polish to English for the Kepler Evolution review......jumps over to a review of some Acrolink product......loving my set of Kepler Evolutions under my Esoteric K-05Xs SACD player.

Cheers

Mick

Interested to look at another brand of isolation footer and look at my Kepler Evolution. Within a few dollars of my Keplers the "other" footers were the machined stainless steel base and cap with some type of exotic ball bearing in between. Really brings home the complexity of Kepler Evolution construction.

• Like 1