MEL - JVC JA-S22 Retro Amplifier

SOLD
SOLD
Item Condition: Well Used
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Hawthorn
State: VIC
Payment Method: Cash/EFT on pick up
Reason for selling: No longer required

Now PENDING

Further information: For sale in my Retro Vintage 70 or 80s JVC AMP - Made in Japan and with VU Meters.

Clearing out some extra gear cheap. Have purchased and sold on here a few times.

# Local pick up in Hawthorn, Melbourne only. No box, I think this unit was built before I was...

# Everything works however the left (or right) channel cuts out at low volume, but is fine once you turn the volume up a little more; so would do with a clean on the pots etc. Or good for a full restoration if that's your thing

# Purchased for more than double in circa 2018 and used in desktop setup, but since upgraded my desktop setup and no space. Have other retro amps that I'm keeping/restoring.

# Case has been resprayed at some stage, and few marks on front, but otherwise a well used and pre-loved unit

# VU meters work and light up, and I'm a fan of the switches. 

# Can show working, but besides one channel cutting out at low volume issue it works well for a piece of retro gear. 

Photos: 

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that upon successful sale of your item it is expected you pay Seller's Fees.
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a contribution, your advertisement may not be approved.

20211107_084705_HDR.jpg

20211107_084727_HDR.jpg

20211107_084736.jpg

20211107_084744.jpg

20211107_084808_HDR.jpg

20211107_084812_HDR.jpg

Edited by AstroNerd