FS: Audio Research VSI75 Int. Amp

Item Condition: Used but in great condition
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Perth
State: WA
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on pick-up
Reason for selling: Change in direction

Further information: I am the original owner. Purchased new from Tivoli Hifi in 2017. This came with KT120 tubes. The two differences between this and the SE version are the tubes (KT150 instead of KT120) and the lowering of the circuit board so that the cover can fit on the amp with the KT150, which is taller than the KT120. You can convert this to the SE version in Australia but to be honest it is not worth the effort. The cost of the conversion mainly consist of the AR matched KT150 tubes, which is around $1200 the last time I checked about three years ago and the lowering of the circuit board. The current RRP for the SE version is $16,000 new. I ran the KT120 for about 250 hours before I swapped them to the KT150, which AR had directly recommended to me. I have in total ran almost 1800 hours including the time I had the KT120 in it. This is a very musical sounding amp. I have all the original packaging. It will also be sold with the KT150 tubes that I have been using plus the KT12o on the amp, two spare KT120s and a 6H30. I put the KT120 in just for the photo shoot to show.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

_DSF2375.jpg

_DSF2377.jpg

_DSF2378.jpg

_DSF2381.jpg

_DSF2382.jpg

_DSF2384.jpg

_DSF2387.jpg

_DSF2388.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 2