Help me resolve the Marantz vs Denon debate?

I’ve read and read and read but I still need help.

Say we compare the most financially applicable used options to me currently which are either:

SR5014 / SR6013 vs X3400H / X4300H ?

What advice would everyone impart for my specific criteria below:

- Must drive my 5.2.2 setup well (1xApex 40, 4xApex 10, 2xRadius 200 (Atmos), 2x SVS SB-1000, ShieldPro, UltraBluray, Epson HD Projector)

- Must have better automation & accurate processing than my current Integra DRX-3.1. 

- Must have Pre-outs for at least 5-channels for future purchase of 5-7 channel power amp.

- Dual Sub eq’s/processing I heard the Denon’s have the upper hand, but with identical SVS subs, is that still necessary?

- 100% for Movie watching. Streaming services, Blu-rays, priority to Atmos content.

Thank you so much

Marantz has more focus on music and does sound slightly different to the Denon.  Given it is 0% for music, buy the AVR with the most power within your budget.

I'd also add that the SR5014 only has Audyssey XT, not XT32 i.e. it has substantially less power for bass EQ and doesn't do dual subs separately. For me that would rule it out.

I prefer the Marantz sound. The Denon has slightly higher max power consumption so will have slightly more grunt (probably not perceptible in the real world). Your call.