DLP 4K projector (Benq 5700 Great Sharing ) More Picture from tweaking

While waiting for the demo unit of BENQ 5700 set to be in lets start the name list of who is keen to see the projector. Please PM Me your contact so I can whats app directly for those who seldom check the forum .

A)  hdtv_noobie

B) chaozhoi

C) Khun/Wilber

D) Ronildoq (free in April & May)

E) wizardofoz

F)

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While waiting for the demo unit of BENQ 5700 set to be in lets start the name list of who is keen to see the projector. Please PM Me your contact so I can whats app directly for those who seldom check the forum .

A)  hdtv_noobie

B) chaozhoi

C) Khun/Wilber

E) wizardofoz

F) Jag

A)  hdtv_noobie

B) chaozhoi

C) Khun/Wilber

E) wizardofoz

F) Jag

G) ginamos

A)  hdtv_noobie

B) chaozhoi (and CO)

C) Khun/Wilber

E) wizardofoz

F) Jag

G) ginamos

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Alf, Ill supply the demo material, original tone mapped source video files done by Tekno3D team, superb image quality. The best around to showcase this BenQ PJ

Ill bring the files, Mortal Engines, re-encoded in 10k nits specially tone mapped, visually stunning , the best source material so far.

Lets see what this BenQ is capable

Alf, Ill supply the demo material, original tone mapped source video files done by Tekno3D team, superb image quality. The best around to showcase this BenQ PJ

Ill bring the files, Mortal Engines, re-encoded in 10k nits specially tone mapped, visually stunning , the best source material so far.

Lets see what this BenQ is capable

You a VIP member in their club?

Yea VIP at tekno, whole world only 32 people has this file

Ok here is a Teaser, check out the quality, just on YouTube on your OLED or HDR PJ

I’ll bring Aquaman HDR-X vs HDR10, let you guys see and experience full True Tone mapping done at source . Aquaman is another visually stunning video , really awesome , drool

http://youtu.be/0ct7m6oi6q4

A)  hdtv_noobie

B) chaozhoi (and CO)

C) Khun/Wilber

E) wizardofoz

F) Jag

G) ginamos

H) kaydee6

I) jeffong

Hope it's possible to see both the 2700 and 5700 together in the demo as I missed the last session..

Hi guys the unit is already in my hands , it is for me to test and evaluation before is send off to some other location on permanent install and review .

Out of the box it is very impressive , plug in different source from SDR 2k / 4k / 4k HDR . Test the distance , check the lens clarity to maximum wide and tele . The lens shift is just great for both Horizontal & Vertical for those have the centralize type and off set projector . All are manual to minimize cost and break down I guess .

The body is wider fill up later ........

It will still need to do some adjustment and setting to get the best out of the unit .

Major difference from all their HT model this 5700 will meet those have like better blacks , sharpness ( 4k /UHD ) HDRs is fantastic .

Too be continue ...

Hi guys the unit is already in my hands , it is for me to test and evaluation before is send off to some other location on permanent install and review .

Out of the box it is very impressive , plug in different source from SDR 2k / 4k / 4k HDR . Test the distance , check the lens clarity to maximum wide and tele . The lens shift is just great for both Horizontal & Vertical for those have the centralize type and off set projector . All are manual to minimize cost and break down I guess .

It will still need to do some adjustment and setting to get the best out of the unit .

Major difference from all their HT model this 5700 will meet those have like better blacks , sharpness ( 4k /UHD ) HDRs is fantastic .

Too be continue ...

pictures?

Too be continue ...

It’s mentioned the sets come factory calibrated, so this could literally save us hours of calibration work, probably just one or two minor tweaks and done,  I suppose

b3169ad7686937e03a58c9596477fe8e.jpg

Having Deep blacks is nice!

Nice looking forward !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow looks good big thanks ALF Bro.

if any projected 4K HDR picture is good when avail :)

Enjoy HT cheers.

Ok , I just got the unit for measuring physical distance and test the mounting detail . Tomorrow a overseas person will have the first chance to view it while I do the setting of colour and test out the HDRs .

Any one wants or wish to view the product this Saturday [glow=red,2,300]Evening 6th / 04 / 2019[/glow] sorry have to cancel because Ching Ming super jammed here  .

The arrange dates by Benq Singapore will be end of April or beginning of May ( Projector stock will also be  around the same time )

Retail price for this unit is SDG $ 3999 with 3 years local warranty complete unit in additional is 1000hr or 1 year warranty on bulb which ever comes first.

Cheers