Blu Ray Discs Bargains thread - please list them as you find them

• Replies 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard that BestBuy is going to have this Bond 50 down to US$129 and below during Black Friday sales, so everyone expect Amazon to match price over there.

So, if you intend to pick up this Bond 50 set, keep a look out.

Bond 50: The Complete 22 Film Collection [blu-ray] (2012) US$149.90

Amazon.com

Ezydvd just emailed me 3x$1 vouchers to use ! I am so excited and I just can't hide it! Sorry guys I cannot share them with you because apparently they are "just for me".

Guess it's their version of the Black Friday sale mate......... :ninja:

Thanks just ordered Indiana Jones for $55.20 and choose pickup from local Target so no worries of run down the store and leave empty hand. Too bad their range online is very limited.

10 days and it is still not in my hand. Auspost tracking said it was delivered to my local Target and website status said my order is completed. Yet I still need to wait for their SMS message before pickup. Those ladies are so sloooooooooow..... :no: Will not use them again for sure.

^^^dont wait for them, because you will never get the sms. just go in ask for it,

thats what i had to do with my ipad when i waited 4 weeks.

I did pay a visit today and the lady punch in the number and said nothing is in their system. She told me not to come back before receiving their SMS. I saw there is a Toy sale going on and a mountain of boxes behind the counter for layby processing. No idea when will the ladies there care to spare some time to check the mail.

I first thought they will simply put aside a copy for me to pick up in store, not knowing that they need to go through all the extra steps and time to get it post from their Melbourne warehouse. There are indeed dozens of Indi boxsets there but normal price of $89. Not again!

Edited by PKK

Got Patriot Games, Clear And Present Danger and Hunt For Red October from JB online in the 2 for 20. They are 15.98 in store and not even in the 2 for 30 there.

geessssssshhhhhh - there are 55 PAGES for this 2 for $20 'special' - does anyone at JB Online HONESTLY THINK about how they present their website ??? :no:

Not sure what is the worst 'punishment' = trawling thru that many pages - or trawelling thru the specials 'boxes' instore where they are just thrown in. :)

Edited by tonyjg

And to add further......

THE GODFATHER COLLECTION is now $19.99 at Amazon US as well ..............

(don't you just look at your collection and 'wonder' why you purchased titles at their over inflated original prices ?? :) Now... please.. someone.... drop the Star Wars collection to a more reasonable price)

Given the 2 for $20 deals - the B1G1F sales - and the titles available - I'm seriously wondering IF the Amazon US Black Friday sales will be worth it !!??!! Prices are quickly falling ....

Edited by tonyjg