Blu Ray Discs Bargains thread - please list them as you find them

• Replies 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW - Amazon.com no longer seems to be the place to grab a bargain, its been a while since they had anything worthwhile at a reasonable price.

Amazon.co.uk is better.

Agreed, pricing and discounts have not been as good recently.

For pricing yes .co.uk is often a bit better, however the UK releases are sometimes a different transfer and/or have different audio, i.e. 5.1 instead of 7.1 etc.

JSmith :ninja:

Gee thanks for the social commentary Spock, you're the pride of the Federation.......... :rolleyes:

Social commentary? Like your signature?

Honestly, the witty repartee here makes me wonder how some of you could even operate a Blu-ray player.

Although I have to admit, it's not often that you get insulted by someone using Star Trek references!

How can you take anything seriously when someone insults you by using "Spock" and the "Federation" with an air of superiority?

That's a rhetorical question, obviously. Just keep posting the bargains, thanks.

Edited by kenny8

Social commentary? Like your signature?

Honestly, the witty repartee here makes me wonder how some of you could even operate a Blu-ray player.

Although I have to admit, it's not often that you get insulted by someone using Star Trek references!

How can you take a anything seriously when someone insults you by using "Spock" and the "Federation" with an air of superiority?

That's rhetorical. Just keep posting the bargains, thanks.

:lol:

bit of humor never hurt anyone mate, so take it anyway you want but here's a bargain for you, an absolute genuine free tip, lighten up............ B)

and I'll post the odd bargain when I see them as well........ ;)

bit of humor never hurt anyone mate, so take it anyway you want but here's a bargain for you, an absolute genuine free tip, lighten up............ B)

and I'll post the odd bargain when I see them as well........ ;)

I think our friend has the wrong user-name - it should be MastrRb8

Could be handy............ :ninja:

I think that;s an IQ not a post count - certainly hasn't posted anything beyond snipes, let alone any bargains that one living on such high moral ground would know of.

Edited by Guest

I think our friend has the wrong user-name - it should be MastrRb8

Genius.......

You have to be kidding me....."MastrRb8"??? What, are you 12 years old?

And what's Master-R-bate anyway? You can't even pull off a simple rhyming pun without making yourself look a fool.

I'm really doubting you can even post the bargains now. Shameful.

....and then the Star Trek guy tells you to "lighten up" after you've been laughing in his face!

It's got to be a wind up

....and then the Star Trek guy tells you to "lighten up" after you've been laughing in his face!

It's got to be a wind up

One can only ask "why so serious"............

One can only ask "why so serious"............

I vote we stop feeding the Troll yorac ;)

This strikes me as being a little familiar - along the lines of filling a thread with trash until the mods close it.

Edited by Guest

Just browsing David Jones for other stuff & found a mention of BDs in their catalogue......(2nd last page)

http://www.davidjones.com.au/cat/fathers%20day_s10.html

Nothing special compared to other sales going on....

I notice that myers had Blus in there latest catalogue while nothing jumped out at me as super special it would be nice if it was the start of a new trend :)

http://catalogues.myer.com.au/portal/dynam...tegoryName=DVDs

What is different is that Myer have taken over the running of the BD/DVD/CD section, and thus it is no longer just another Virgin/Sanity. So in the future we can expect some unique specials from them.

But, as you say, nothing of interest yet.

(And I wish this site had an active moderator so that irrelevant chit-chat could be deleted.)

Love the new Topic sub-heading!!!
I find that mildly amusing - reported!!!

right you, that's two posts without a bargain being mentioned, I have removed the happy type emoticons from your posts as punishment, everyone else just harden bloody well up................ :excl:

right you, that's two posts without a bargain being mentioned, I have removed the happy type emoticons from your posts as punishment, everyone else just harden bloody well up................ :excl:

Bargain .... is that related to Rogain?