Blu Ray Discs Bargains thread - please list them as you find them

• Replies 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IEASTI;126807 wrote:
Regardless I don't think the JB-HIFI deal was that much of a deal at, most Blu rays had inflated pricing compared to what they usually sell normally.

Only true if your free one was not something you wanted. Seem unlikely they repriced every Blu Ray all that happened was the discounted new release of 34.95 instead of 39.95 disappeared. Still better than most other places.

Unless the Warehouse has changed its usually worth spending more to avoid the mess.

... Seem unlikely they repriced every Blu Ray .../QUOTE] I was there the other day and watched a girl repricing a whole bunch of stock, I am sure they are quite capable, she had all these old price stickers on her hand as she removed them.

I will be watching the w.house closely to see if they do the same. I actually went in tonight because I thought it had already started, of course no one was forth coming in advising me when I had three titles they wanted to charge me full price...

I have picked out 3 older ones I hope to get, they were 22.99 tonight, so it will make it reasonable at 12 dollars each one. King Kong (I really liked it), Matrix Two, mainly cause of the highway chase is pretty awesome, I heard the third one is toilet! Lastly Transporter, don't mind old Jason Statham.

Guest PLG1962
has anyone bought from http://www.aussiegamer.com.au by chance? saw some of the titles which are ok.. but ive never heard of this mob before..

$52 for Alice In Wonderland & Shutter Island (each)

$48 for A Single Man

Hmm customers who buy at that price are being "played" by the "gamer"

dergib;126925 wrote:
I did 2 for 3 on LOTR, made them 18 dollars each. And I got Matrix 2, Transporter 2 and Predator 2 (sequel city) for 15 dollars each

That's some great deals there!

I remember JB-HIFI putting all the prices of LOTR to $40 which mean 2 for 3 wasn't such a good deal. Even Dark Knight at JB was at $40, compared to warehouse of $25.

I think this is listed in Big W's current toy sale catalogue. Their idea is to provide a book with places for adding other Disney Vault Classics into the vacant spaces once they are released.

Very smart idea to make loads of cash since people will always try to fill up the blank spaces. Typical of Disney these days.

Has anyone bought this. I wanted to know what other movies will need to be purchased to complete the book.

Thanks

In the book as it is are Pinnochio,Sleeping Beauty and Snow White.Im just trying to think what other titles are available on BD localy and can only come up with Dumbo .I know that Beauty And The Beast is coming out in the US in October and Fantasia in December so maybe they will be released localy as well.

Cheers Ryan

In the book as it is are Pinnochio,Sleeping Beauty and Snow White.Im just trying to think what other titles are available on BD localy and can only come up with Dumbo .I know that Beauty And The Beast is coming out in the US in October and Fantasia in December so maybe they will be released localy as well.

Cheers Ryan

Beauty and the beast 13th October release date locally

Has anyone bought this. I wanted to know what other movies will need to be purchased to complete the book.

Thanks

The book seems to be generic, i.e. each page has slots for the discs and a place to put the cover art. There aren't pages dedicated to individual films.

Cheers Ryan

Is the princess and the frog available locally yet? I thought i saw it...