SOLD: FS: Music Hall MMF7.1 & Garrot Bros P77i

SOLD
SOLD
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Maidstone
State: VIC
Payment Method: Cash/Paypal/ETF
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

If you're someone who has a Rega P1/P2/P3 or a Pro Ject Debut Carbon and is wanting to take the next step in your vinyl journey without spending too much, you don't need to look much further than this table. It's a table that's reviewed very well and the step up from the Debut Carbon which I had earlier is substantial. This coupled with a capable phono pre amp will be good enough for most people. But once you're down this rabbit hole you always want to know what's next up in the ladder. 

Condition is consistent for something of this age, with the usual minor swirl marks but nothing major. Only notable damage is to the dust cover which is captured in the pictures. How that happened, is beyond me. I'm sure a new cover can be sourced for not a lot of money.

It comes with a Garrot Bros P77i cart which was installed by James at Tivoli HiFi and has a conservative 250 hours on it, but probably less, I'd say close to 200 hours. Always played cleaned records on it and regularly cleaned the stylus so you know it's a clean 200-250 hours on it. I believe the only difference between this and the current model MMF7.3 is the tonearm is now the one piece carbon fibre as opposed to this one which has the aluminium headshell and the newer auto speed change motor. MM7.3 has a RRP of $3k I believe.

Comes with the box/manual/anti skate/power brick & counter weight. Pick up only because I'm not at all confident shipping this. Again I think the price is fair all things considered so will not entertain offers at this stage. Thanks for looking.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

IMG_20201019_112428.jpg

IMG_20201019_112445.jpg

IMG_20201019_112506.jpg

IMG_20201019_112539.jpg

IMG_20201019_112600.jpg

IMG_20201019_113157.jpg

IMG_20201019_113303.jpg

• Like 3