FS: Audio-gd Reference 5.32 PCM1704UK DAC with Amanero USB

Item: Audio-gd Reference 5.32 PCM1704UK DAC with Amanero USB
Price: $785 inc. metro courier
Item Condition: Very good
Reason for selling: Changed DAC flavour to a Chord Qutest
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal + 3%, PayID, Direct deposit
Extra Info:

For sale is my Audio-gd Reference 5.32 DAC with an Amanero384 USB receiver upgrade. I am the first owner of this DAC which was purchased in 2013 and which is in very good cosmetic and perfect working order.

The Audio-gd product information page is here, and a thread describing the Amanero upgrade performed by pete_mac in 2015 is here. It had a TXCO clock upgrade at the time of purchase,  accepts up to 96/24 via SPDIF and optical, and up to 192/24 via USB.

This was my first audiophile DAC. Despite other component changes it's stayed with me longer than any other piece of kit and I'm having a hard time letting go of it - it's an excellent implementation of the famed PCM1704UK chips in a balanced configuration, and (although I haven't) its DSP-1 board can be configured for a variety of oversampling flavours.

The display of this unit is worn in line with the number of hours it's been powered up - some of the segments are dimmer than others but certainly remain legible.

I can also include a pair of original Audio-gd ACSS interconnects if you happen to have an Audio-gd amplifier that you're planning to use with this DAC.

I no longer have the original box but the DAC will be securely packaged for delivery, which is included in the asking price for East Coast metro destinations.

Any questions please drop me a message.

Thanks!

Jason

Photos:

untitled-4.jpg.8b9b4b0960d8c7f9af6c3a0b706f9d92.jpg

untitled-5.jpg.a9645ea4703d4f73b376dd35d1c4cacb.jpg

Edited by jbpstereo
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, BATMAQN said:

I think this is a pretty good price, don't want to say this because it is a classified but I think you'll regret selling it down the track.

Yes, I just might, mate. But it's time to move on and try out other things. I've really enjoyed my time with Audio-gd, that's for sure...

Jason