SOLD: FS: CYMER M160 monoblocks

SOLD
SOLD

Item: CYMER M160 monoblocks. 4x KT88 or 4x 6550 per monoblock.
Price: $SOLD. 
Electro Harmonica output tubes fitted.Come with a set of spare Sovtek power tubes.
Item Condition: Used
Reason for selling: Bought two sets of Cymer Monoblocks from SNA recently, only require the smaller, lower power set.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Original Listing i purchased from here:

Pictures

Edited by boidos

Ohh wow looks super nice... i notice there was some talk re power output in the first sale thread saying the model number is the output wattage... true but i think its adding the 2 amps output together as 4x kt88s cant deliver 160 watts... 4x el34, 6550, kt88 normally runs 75/80 watts in hifi and 100 watts in guitar amps.

• Like 1

Ohh wow looks super nice... i notice there was some talk re power output in the first sale thread saying the model number is the output wattage... true but i think its adding the 2 amps output together as 4x kt88s cant deliver 160 watts... 4x el34, 6550, kt88 normally runs 75/80 watts in hifi and 100 watts in guitar amps.
So they produce 80w per Chanel?

I would imagine yes 80 watts per channel... 4x kt88 is capable of 160 watts but thats right on the upper end of their capability...

Prima Luna HP premium in stereo mode with 4x kt88 per side deliver 80 watts per side... 150 ish if run in mono

• Like 1