Michael Jackson vinyl

I can hardly believe this. Traders selling Michael Jackson, most notably thriller, for ridiculous sums. And in many instances getting bids.. extraordinary.

This has to be my favourite...

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Music-instruments/Vinyl/LPs-33-RPM/Pop/auction-226860763.htm

WOW it comes with a lyric sheet and... reproduced signature and you can have it now for a mere $300.

HA HA HA.

It's up to $60! When I was working in record shops you couldn't move MJ vinyl for any price. I've thrown away hundreds of copies of Thriller and Bad over the years.

If a singer dying is the way to sell albums then my bands next rehearsal is going to be interesting.

got tinnitus;95265 wrote:
Well I'm jumping on the bandwagon!

I listed this below. I paid 0.50cents for it. We'll see what happens....!

Give me some time please - I have to work out how high I'd be prepred to go. If it wasn't for that wonderful track, "the little Drummer Boy", I might not have been so interested. But that surely has to be one of the Christmas "must hear" classics!

I suspect I'll be outbid by some clever prisons department person who is on the hunt for some music to sooth those troublesome prisoners - and that track would surely do it!

got tinnitus;95265 wrote:
Well I'm jumping on the bandwagon!

I listed this below. I paid 0.50cents for it. We'll see what happens....!

I'd be keen for it, just because it was the inspiration for this Pearl Jam Christmas single (including a cover of Someday at Christmas). However, that price is too much!