EXPIRED: EOI: NAIM AUDIO SuperLumina Speaker and Amplifier Cables

Item: One, 4m pair (special order) of NAIM Audio SuperLumina Speaker cables - bannana conections - and one pair of SuperLumina Amplifier Cables suitable for NAIM NAP300 (DIN to XLR) 1m set. 
Price: $3,000 Amplifier cable set pair for use between the NAP 300DR and a naim Pre Amp power supply e.g. Supercap ($ 5,000 new) and $ 2,700 ($4,500 new) for the SuperLumina speaker cables  or * $5,000 * FIRM for both sets.* if sold as a complete set.
Item Condition: Both less than 12m old and in 100% brand new condition.
Reason for selling: Change of direction see existing EOI for NAIM AUDIO NAP 300DR.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, 
Extra Info: Prefer local Perth pick up if I do end up selling them, both sets 100% brand new condition - I have run them in for you !  Purchased from Perth authorised NAIM dealer in 2018. Still have original boxes. A few moving parts of this EOI as I cannot move these on without the NAP 300DR also going as well as I do not want to be stuck without these awesome cables if the EOI for the NAP 300DR does not occur. 

Pictures:

SL cable 2.jpg

SL speaker cable 1.jpg

Edited by seadog

I am in Perth and may be interested in the super lumina speaker cables. Just unsure if my Naim system is worthy of them Nac282, supercap 2, nd5xs, cdx2, xps2, nap250 (not DR) and power lines. Not sure on the din to xlr as already have Audioquest Leopard silver ICs or whether they fit 250

Righto, thank you for your interest. As the EOI said, just waiting on any interest in NAP300DR to get the ball rolling to see where I am at IRT letting them all go at around the same time.

As far as them being too good for your existing kit, I would say no problem at all , if you jump on the offical naim forum and ask away you will get a good feel on that front.

Cheers,

Pete

Edited by seadog

• 3 weeks later...