Item: Sold
Price: Sold
Item Condition: Good 
Reason for selling: NLU 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Pm for more details 

Edited by Max123

On 07/11/2018 at 10:05 AM, zippi said:

I reckon there's a hint in the photo as to what happened to the fish missing from aquarium.

Miaoooowww

?

LOL.....I used to have a massive 2.4m X  92cm X 92cm salt water aquarium in the late 70's, I kept wondering why sometimes when I would come home from work that the protein skimmers collection section would suddenly be full, usually it would only fill a few millimeters full over a few days, this was several CM's worth over a day.......I found out one night when I saw the Cat climbing onto of the tank, it watched the fish from below for a while, then squatted down and pissed in the aquarium.....you bastard.

I got the bugger later in the week, when I had turned the room lights out and it had thought I had gone to bed, I watched and waited till it got into squat position and then came running into the room screaming at it, it freaked out and moved the sheet of glass it was standing on, and then fell into the aquarium between two rows of lights, I let it suffer thrashing about in the tank for about a minute, then grabbed it by the scruff of the neck and pulled it out.....it never went near that aquarium again.

Edited by Tweaky