SOLD: FS: MARBLE OR GRANITE SLAB,

Megawolf

SOLD

Item:                                       Marble or granite slab, not sure which.
Price:                                     $ 100 neg.
Item Condition:                    Very good.
Reason for selling:             Moving.
Payment Method:              Pickup - Cash
Extra Info:

I have a single piece of marble or granite.

Mesures,  1030mm x 1190mm x 30mm,

Weight,   very heavy.

The white mark is a stain, it should come off.

This is pickup only, Bring friends, it should make great speaker bases.

Please PM me if you have any questions.                                                                                                                                    Cheers.          Ian.

Pictures:

IMG_0923.JPG

IMG_0924.JPG

Thanks Bob.

I`ve asked a few people and that seems to be the right call.

It was off a building in the city that was being reno`d.

Cheers.               Ian.

• 4 weeks later...