SOLD: FS: Cavalli Liquid Carbon Headphone Amplifier + Extras (Another Price Drop)

SOLD
SOLD

Item: Cavalli Liquid Carbon Headphone Amplifier
Price: $595 $550 $495 $450 inc shipping within Australia
Item Condition: Good
Reason for selling: Don't use headphones much anymore.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

This amp has both Single Ended and Balanced inputs and outputs.  It even has an ALO/RSA Kobiconn out for IEM balanced. 

It's literally designed to cater to virtually any need. Can power power hungry planars as well as dynamics like the HD800(s). 

Sounds great with both IEMs and full sized headphones.

I have a few goodies I can throw in as cherry on top (unlikely to sell these on their own unless I get a super offer or someone else is buying the liquid carbon).  

a) Norne Therium OCC silver TRRS to Kobiconn adapter so you can use TRRS cables with the Liquid Carbon in balanced mode. $75

b) Special Norne Therium OCC silver balanced out cable (TRRS to XLR) that connects to the Liquid Carbon for an awesome sounding super transportable setup. $125

$595 all up

c) JH13 Pro Freqphase CIEM - $495 SOLD ELSEWHERE

d) Norne ultra pure OCC silver plated copper 2 pin IEM cable for the JH13. 4 foot cable. Terminated to TRRS balanced. $150 WITHDRAWN

Can combine all of the above for $1050 $895 which is a pretty crazy bargain if you ask me; but what would I know? I am only a headphone/earphone crazed bargain hunter/collector. ?

Geek Out v2 Signature Edition Balanced DAC (only 8 ever made - sold for $999 USD). Can power 100mw or up to 1W and has DUAL FEMTO clocks! It has taken a beating to it's paintwork (tip - don't pack it with cables and what-not in the same box) but its functionality and both SE and balanced ports are in perfect working condition. Amazing sounding DAC for it's size and combines with Liquid Carbon to create a truly amazing transportable IEM setup. Sounds pretty damn good with full sized headphones too. $350. SOLD

Pictures:

front1920.jpg

back1920.jpg

box.jpg

InBox.jpg

overview.jpg

serial.jpgtrrs2xlr.jpg

trrs2kobiconn.jpg

3.jpg

GOv2SEfront.jpg

GOv2SEback.jpg

nornee spc.jpg