Free Movie Passes

Hi All,

I get free movie passes from time to time and often I don't get a chance to go. Rather than wasting them, I'm happy to give them away to members here. I'll even throw in the postage ;) .

I will list more passes in the future, so keep your eyes open. It's first in first serve, one pass per member.

The passes are not available to use on Cheap A** Tuesdays, Saturday after 5pm nor Public Holidays.

OK, I have one movie pass for 2 to Get Low for the duration of season in sydney region, please check your local papers for session time before asking for them, just in case it's not showing in your areas. Please PM me your postal address and I'll send them to you the next day.

Cheers

K

Hi All,

I get free movie passes from time to time and often I don't get a chance to go. Rather than wasting them, I'm happy to give them away to members here. I'll even throw in the postage ;) .

I will list more passes in the future, so keep your eyes open. It's first in first serve, one pass per member.

The passes are not available to use on Cheap A** Tuesdays, Saturday after 5pm nor Public Holidays.

OK, I have one movie pass for 2 to Get Low for the duration of season in sydney region, please check your local papers for session time before asking for them, just in case it's not showing in your areas. Please PM me your postal address and I'll send them to you the next day.

Cheers

K

Well done Kat.

A nice gesture.

But i must correct you..

it's tight arse Tuesday or cheap sh/t Tuesday.

It's a pity your not in Melb.

Well done and good luck.

Paul.

Edited by Paul_

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

I have another free movie pass available this week.

The movie is Beautiful Lies. Starring Audrey Tautou. It's a special preview screening at Palace Verona, Paddington on the 18th July, 6.45pm. Review

Please PM if you're interested.

Cheers

Do you get many Brisbane passes?

Some passes I received are nation-wide, so you can use them whenever and wherever you like, the last one was one of those. This current one is a special screening, that's why it's cinema and date specific.

Edited by Katsu

Some passes I received are nation-wide, so you can use them whenever and wherever you like, the last one was one of those. This current one is a special screening, that's why it's cinema and date specific.

Alright cool cool...

will keep an eye on this thread.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

I have another movie pass (for 2) available for members.

This pass is for The Beaver, starring Mel Gibson and Jodie Foster. Unfortunately this pass is only available for Sydneysiders. The pass is only valid for Wednesday 27th July, 6.30pm session at the Event Cinemas on Georget Street Sydney.

Please PM if you're interested. Review

Cheers

Edited by Katsu

Hi All,

I have another movie pass (for 2) available for members.

This pass is for The Beaver, starring Mel Gibson and Jodie Foster. Unfortunately this pass is only available for Sydneysiders. The pass is only valid for Wednesday 27th July, 6.30pm session at the Event Cinemas on Georget Street Sydney.

Please PM if you're interested. Review

Cheers

Definitely interested! PM SENT

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

I have another couple of movie passes available this month.

13 ASSASSINS (reviews). Unfortunately, these passes are available for Sydneysiders only.

Session time: 6.30pm, Wednesday 31 August 2011

Cinema: Chauvel Cinema, Paddington Town Hall, Cnr Oxford Street & Oatley Road, Paddington

Please PM if you're interested in getting the tickets.

Cheers

• 1 month later...

Hi Folks,

This month I have another free movie pass (admit 2) to give away.

Kevin Smith's RED STATE. Unfortunately, these passes are available for Sydneysiders only.

Session time: 6.00pm, Monday October 10th

Cinema: Hoyts Cinema 3, Entertaniment Quarter, Moore Park

Please PM if you're interested in getting the tickets.

Cheers

K

Edited by Katsu