Bargains Galore For Box Sets At Amazon Uk

I just ordered tons of box sets for less than $30 each or less delivered including :

Harry Potter years 1-6 for just GBP19

Mission IMpossible box set 1-3 for GBP14.94

Underworld Trilogy GBP11.66

Fast and Furious 1-4 set GBP19.98

Butterfly effect trilogy GBP8.66

MAtrix Trilogy GBP14.38

The Mummy 1-3 GBP14.99

Spiderman Trilogy GBP14.16

Xmen Quadrilogy GBP20.83

Ultimate Bourne Collection GBP14.94

and lastly Avatar Extended edition (3 versions, 3 discs) for just a lousy GBP14.94

Im really waiting to test the new BDP-93 when it gets here within 2 weeks form the group buy........ Cant get enough. NOTE: the GBP is about AUD1.60 which is just incredible, no need to buy ANYTHING in Australia right now as you just cant beat these deals out of the U.K. (with the bonus they are our region anyhow and PAL is the superior resolution.

I just ordered tons of box sets for less than $30 each or less delivered including :

Harry Potter years 1-6 for just GBP19

Mission IMpossible box set 1-3 for GBP14.94

Underworld Trilogy GBP11.66

Fast and Furious 1-4 set GBP19.98

Butterfly effect trilogy GBP8.66

MAtrix Trilogy GBP14.38

The Mummy 1-3 GBP14.99

Spiderman Trilogy GBP14.16

Xmen Quadrilogy GBP20.83

Ultimate Bourne Collection GBP14.94

and lastly Avatar Extended edition (3 versions, 3 discs) for just a lousy GBP14.94

Im really waiting to test the new BDP-93 when it gets here within 2 weeks form the group buy........ Cant get enough. NOTE: the GBP is about AUD1.60 which is just incredible, no need to buy ANYTHING in Australia right now as you just cant beat these deals out of the U.K. (with the bonus they are our region anyhow and PAL is the superior resolution.

PAL is irrelevant on Bluray's and there is a thread for bargains too mate. Greta deals from UK right with free shipping ;)

Not completely irrelevant for the few titles that include extras at 576i50 or are encoded at 1080i50: PAL fps legacy will probably be around for a while longer.

I was just meaning the films without getting too technical. I certainly wouldn't buy a Bluray if that was the resolution

Are you sure you paid that amount?

If you go to amazon.co.uk

Bourne: $17.99 gp

Matrix $ 17.25

ahhh i see now - you've been buying the second hand ones..... man i thought you must a had some genius code or something!

I just did a test run, Matrix Trilogy 14.38 pounds, The Ultimate Bourne Collection 14.99 pounds (both New and sold by Amazon UK) these are check out prices.

And now that they have free "Super Saver" shipping on orders over 25 squids :) it becomes even better.

Been meaning to buy the 4 Blakes 7 series (yes DVD I know) for ages, ATM it would cost about 52 pounds delivered, so about A$90.

I generally pay id AUD when checking out, St George charges 2.5%, and few times, the exchange rate has changed in between buying and shipping and I have saved again.

Edited by Romper