$20 - 160gb Asian Ps3

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for this Browny, I picked up 2 too. B)

as G W once said:

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

Is an old model so hopefully it is just offloading unsellable items. Worst case we ask Paypal for our money back. :rolleyes:

Guess what? The relisting is still happening as I typed. I am starting to think this is too good to be true!

I got the same feeling too....everytime I clicked on the relisting, it was sold and directed me to another relisting saying something like -

This listing has ended. The seller has relisted this item or one like this. .

This happened about 10-12 times before it finally arrived to a stable Buy It Now page. Seems like it's a scam or advertising, as they sell PS3s on their normal pages for the usual sort of prices

Edited by diesel

there are people leaving feedback about the cheap ps3 item.

fingers crossed for everyone.

antipop whats fishy about the item link you post?

The feedback that was posted was for an item that member bought on the 27th and left feedback on the 27th... hmmm... strange

And that link shows a 120GB PS3 for $499 buy it know, god knows why he would be selling a 160GB for $20....

The feedback that was posted was for an item that member bought on the 27th and left feedback on the 27th... hmmm... strange

And that link shows a 120GB PS3 for $499 buy it know, god knows why he would be selling a 160GB for $20....

There other listings are for a slimline ps3.. the ones which are being sold cheap are the old style. maby there trying to clear them.. lol

since i bought one last night its been relisted 53 times. they are still up for sale though. thats alot of ps3's for really cheap if its real...

also relisting the items is what this seller seems to do with all his items. check out his feedback, view the item and you will find they have all been relisted.

Edited by elvi