Best Price For Sony Full Hd Lcd Tv With Bonus Ps3

First post :)

Could i get a copy of that receipt orican, or anyone with it? I'm gonna try and go hassle some jb people tomorrow night and it would help

cheers

a.certo(at)gmail.com

please send me the receipt of 46" X on my email also klmnraj@hotmail.com..thanks

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn thats bloody awesome. N i thought i had a good deal when i got mine for $3230 incl delivery from Rick Hart. That goes to show these sales guy sure pull out some BS sales talk coz they were telling me that they cant do a price match from the east coast coz of more freight charge to WA, yadi yadi yah... not to mention the "Thats below cost BS..." i got from every store.

it is bloody awesome... please send me the the copy of receipt on klmnraj@hotmail.com ..thanks very much

KDL46X3100 = $2979

4 yr Ext Warranty = $429

Total = $3400

Payment = Visa

The Good Guys - Joondalup, WA

Bought = 17 Jan

Picked up = 19 Jan

Last one in stock

Sent off for PS3 =22/1

Will scan receipt in tomorrow as I don't have it at work with me today

BTW guys thanks for all of the posts, without these I'd never have gotten such a great deal.

Thanks for such info..please do scan and post the receipt here..would appreciate or pl send me a copy of it on klmnraj@hotmail.com ..thansk in anticipation.

KDL46X3100 = $2979

4 yr Ext Warranty = $429

Total = $3400

Payment = Visa

Bought = 17 Jan

Picked up = 19 Jan

Last one in stock

Sent off for PS3 =22/1

BTW guys thanks for all of the posts, without these I'd never have gotten such a great deal.

Wow!!! Well done mate! Congratulations. Up here in Brisbane I know of 10 of these units ready to go, but nobody will sell at the price I want to pay. I would be happy to pay $3500 with additional 3 years warranty included. Closest i've got is 3,889 with 5 years from DSE at Springwood. He said he cant come down unless it is a price match. I know what you all mean by the BS statement, "THAT WOULD BE BELOW OUR COST PRICE!!" I would greatly appreciate a copy of your reciept to take with me tomorrow. Would you send it to me please? My email is frag_steve@hotmail.com

Again mate, WELL DONE!

Cheers

Steve

Edited by FPV_steve

Geez, thats an amazing deal, i'd been knocked back flat out pretty much by myer city and jb city (in melbourne) JB offered $4000 and myer gave me the old "we'll just go buy it from there, we wont match a docket" thing.

If you could send the receipt my way, that'd be fantastic a.certo(at)gmail.com

KDL46X3100 = $2979

4 yr Ext Warranty = $429

Total = $3400

Payment = Visa

Bought = 17 Jan

Picked up = 19 Jan

Last one in stock

Sent off for PS3 =22/1

Hi Dackoo

I am still waiting for your receipt thou, since I got an offer of $3617.00 with 5 years warranty, and she would like to see this receipt to be able to match this price. So please help me /or us.

Cheers

Hi all

The best price I have is $3560 with 5 yrs warranty from JB, since time is running out and as I said I have to make a decision in 5 min or she is leaving for today, I already took this offer, can't wait for dackoo's receipt (thanks for your tip and try anyway)

Thank you guys.

Hi all,

Just been reading and comparing as well. Would any of you know why the Good Guys charged us customer differently on the same extended warranty?

Mine +4 Years Extended Warranty = $499

dackoo's, same period =$429

I just don't get it...same retailer, same Horizon Warranty cover. But we're charged differently!?!?!?

ANY ONE ELSE EXPERIENCE THE SAME ISSUE?

Hi all,

Just been reading and comparing as well. Would any of you know why the Good Guys charged us customer differently on the same extended warranty?

Mine +4 Years Extended Warranty = $499

dackoo's, same period =$429

I just don't get it...same retailer, same Horizon Warranty cover. But we're charged differently!?!?!?

ANY ONE ELSE EXPERIENCE THE SAME ISSUE?

mine is only $109.00 for 4 yr extended warranty. (LCD TV $3001-$4000) From JB. I don't understand at all. :)

For those of you who may be interested I managed to the pick up Sony KDL52XW3100 for $4970, I also got 5 year extended warranty for $529, and they also threw in a $100 gift card, and free delivery. Total price came to $5499, or if you count the $100 gift card it is $5399, and that was from Myer @ Warringah Mall, Sydney. Oh, and I got it on 18 months interest free at no extra charge.

Just purchased the 46" XBR today.

Where: Rickhart City store - Perth

Cost: 3550 for the tv + 339 for 4yrs warrenty.

Delivery is free

Other option they gave us was 3300 for 46" X and 339 for the 4 yrs warrenty. Couldnt bargin down anymore, even with 3 people on the spot willing to buy and pay in full right then and there. As for choosing the XBR, well that was dad's choice since he like the metal bezel finish better. Other then that, very happy with the price and purchase. Just have to wait 1-2 weeks now for delivery!

KDL46X3100 = $2979

4 yr Ext Warranty = $429

Total = $3400

Payment = Visa

Bought = 17 Jan

Picked up = 19 Jan

Last one in stock

Sent off for PS3 =22/1

Hi mate, thanks alot for sending me the receipt. I used it today at Good Guys up here in Brisbane and they said there is no way they could compete with that! I asked for a manager and the store owner came out and looked at the receipt and said "This is another one of those Fake ones off the internet"! He said he has phoned his Sony rep about them and he confirmed it. I said well why dont you call the store and ask for the sales person, its another Good Guys store. Surprisingly he said no! ? Wouldn't even match a quote from DSE for $3897 including 5 year warranty. Does anyone have a receipt for $3500 with 5 year warranty that they could put up or email me. frag_steve@hotmail.com

Thanks guys.

Steve

Guys we're bordering on advertising here on a way. I welcome your thoughts on the matter via PM, but there's a high likelihood I need to close this thread.

I guess it's all academic now, as the offer closed today.

But I would have hated to see such a valuable thread closed down.

I did notice one or two people who actually seemed to be touting for business, but most of the thread was simply people helping out other forum members to get a great price (I know I never would have got the price I did without the receipt that BFOT sent me).