Kogan Display Day - Is It Happening?

All the details are in the Kogan thread - at the endish.. (I cant recall the details other than its at a RSL and you can throw lawn bowls at the displays) - hopefully that means cheap beers :)

Use the Search :)

Cheers,

Bitey

Bowls! Aka, "Old Men's Marbles" :wacko: but a lot of fun.

...and yes it is at the Hampton RSL in Melbourne this Sunday between 3 & 6pm. Plus being a RSL the beer is cheaper! :rolleyes:

http://www.topfield-australia.com.au/phpbb...pic.php?t=10250

I was browsing the other day and I saw a reference to the Kogan Display day. I am very keen on attending if it is in Melbourne.

is it in Melbourne or Sydney?

What are the details?

Personally, I'd be very wary about buying anything from this company, as they appear happy to use all sorts of underhanded tactics to promote their questionable products.

EDIT:

Thread Reported.... as is sails's signature. Stop spamming the forum with crap like the following please!

Kogan Open Display Day

Shamton RSL,

25 Bollywood St,

Hampton, Victoria

Sun 14th Oct

3pm - 6pm

Does anybody else find it strange that the original poster (leighw) is so keen to attend a demo day for one of these TV's when he already owns one?!

In fact his first couple of posts on this forum look just like another Kogan sales pitch.

Now, I could be a bit cynical..... but I don't think so. ;)

I was browsing the other day and I saw a reference to the Kogan Display day. I am very keen on attending if it is in Melbourne.

is it in Melbourne or Sydney?

What are the details?

Sydney mate :blink:

its actually at Hampton Court not Hampton

dont listen to sails hes trying to sabotage it

Hampton Court (not Hampton) ....grr sails :angry:

9 Bayswater Road

Kings Cross

do you need directions ?

just chuck a right when you come out at Kings Cross station and its your first left......few yards up from the corner..city side.

.....see ya at the Rules Club down the road for drinks

;)

Personally, I'd be very wary about buying anything from this company, as they appear happy to use all sorts of underhanded tactics to promote their questionable products.

EDIT:

Thread Reported.... as is sails's signature. Stop spamming the forum with crap like the following please!

You mean like you posted...

Kogan Open Display Day

Shamton RSL,

25 Bollywood St,

Hampton, Victoria

Sun 14th Oct

3pm - 6pm

You made some typos so let me edit them for you...

Kogan Open Display Day

25 Holyrood St

Hampton, Victoria

Sun 7th Oct

3pm - 6pm

Foggy have you got your head in the fog? :mellow:

Fair suck of the old sauce bottle! :wacko:

Why be so slanderous towards a company willing to answer all the negative uninformed remarks regarding their products by having an open day to show their wares? :blink:

If you hadn't gotten yourself so wound up you would realize my posts are simply to give this mob a chance rather than be slandered left right and centre by people with no better in life than to rubbish rather than contribute! As per the people in the posts above this one. <_<

Also my involvement is simply the offering of my RSL Clubs facilities to do so. NO FINANCIAL GAIN TO MYSELF but simply the chance to see some technology in real life. Which is what I would offer any company be it Kogan, Sony, Topfield etc :mellow:

So guys flame away as expected but why not cool it until after the day when people can report back with facts rather than fiction? :wub:

Have a nice weekend. :P

There's nothing slanderous about pointing out the shameless self promotion, and the likelihood that the original poster is a Kogan rep in minimal disguise.

Who would want to deal with a business that is prepared to stoop to these tactics in their marketing? Can you imagine what the after sales service will be like?

If you live by the sword of using these forums for free publicity, then you should be prepared to die by it.... when people expose the shams for what they are.

***SNIP***

Kogan Open Display Day

Shamton RSL,

25 Bollywood St,

Hampton, Victoria

Sun 14th Oct

3pm - 6pm

:

:

So guys flame away as expected but why not cool it until after the day when people can report back with facts rather than fiction? ........

Because Caniffe has asked you to "cool it" with regard to the *cough* advertising of Kogan products ????

Austen.

simply the chance to see some technology in real life.

They are called "shops" and they are open 7 days a week. Some nights too. Sometimes you can find them grouped together in places called "Shopping Centres" or for the bogans out there "Malls".

They are called "shops" and they are open 7 days a week. Some nights too. Sometimes you can find them grouped together in places called "Shopping Centres" or for the bogans out there "Malls".

True...But this will give people a chance to actually see what they are buying before they part with 1,000 or more readies ....................

Now there's a new concept from koke-can :D !!!

Austen.

True...But this will give people a chance to actually see what they are buying before they part with 1,000 or more readies

Thus his Open Display Day! :rolleyes:

Feel free to ask my thoughts on KleenMaid Products, Particularly their washing machines

Not good I would imagine. :wacko:

I just swapped over a 14 year old working KleenMaid Fan forced oven for a Blanco (About 3 years old).

The KM was more efficient and silent than the Blanco but the actual build quality of the KM was very ordinary. The display packed it in when some moisture I think from spraying clean the cupboard doors above it seeped in. The oven still worked but no display. Plus the stupid plug in plastic buttons on the controls kept popping out.

LOL Don't tell me we actually agree on something. :lol:

Thus his Open Display Day! :rolleyes: ..............

So what, if anything, does that say about the 17-million people (give or take) who've brought one off of E-Bay, sight unseen ????

Austen.

(Kleenmaid story to follow.....Aparently the saga continues, as it would with me in Alice :wacko: )