New 2007 Bravia X / Xbr Series Group Buy

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone please tell me what the hell this bezel is?

I like the XBR but prefer the X model because it's black. They don't seem different at all...

Cheers, J.

Hahaha, they're not different - the bezel is the part around the outside of the screen, holding the screen in place. The TV is the same but it just has a different bezel. :D

Im interested in the Sydney GB for the X or XBR series.

Can you please PM the details.

Thanks

Hi,

Im interested in the prices of that big group buy couple of months ago, can anyone help??

Im looking for XBR 46 if anyone knows of a place or another GB please let me know.

My email is "jacobwarren1985@yahoo.com.au" please anyone let me know of the last GB prices.

Thanks a million. Great forum!

Hi,

Im interested in the prices of that big group buy couple of months ago, can anyone help??

Im looking for XBR 46 if anyone knows of a place or another GB please let me know.

My email is "jacobwarren1985@yahoo.com.au" please anyone let me know of the last GB prices.

Thanks a million. Great forum!

Sony RRP prices have come down since the last big Sydney GB and you'll probably get the same price now with haggling.

This place has good prices and free Melb delivery

http://www.cameraworld.com.au/Cameraworld_...CD_TV_s/123.htm

(46" model) Sony KDL46X3100 $3,709.00 inc GST*

(40" model) Sony KDL40X3100 $3,049.00 inc GST*

*We can only ship this product to Melbourne Customer with free shipping

Edited by hermes_2k5

Was in a JBHifi today and they were saying they are not ordering in any more X or XBR series. Is the 2007 X series about to be replaced with something new? If so any ideas what the new model will be. I hope this means there will be good prices about for the X series.

• 2 weeks later...

I went to JB yesterday and with no haggling, the KDL46X3100 was offered to me for $3700 and the XBR for $3900. Nothing special about these prices, but it does make you wonder what you could get one for if you tried ;) It's just a pity the glass trim on the new X range is so dam ugly!!!!

Edited by Grapeape