Most Scariest Video/dvd

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, you guys have listed a few movies that I haven't heard about.You've raised the hairs on the back of my neck so i'd better investigate without turning on any lights (isn't that how it's supposed to be done?)

I always got a good scare out of "The Shining", who would want to be on the other side of the bathroom door with an angry Jack Nicholson on the other side.

Later on movies like "The Ring", "Saw" and "Hostel" gave me good reason to mess myself.

I remember being freaked out by a show that I saw when I was really young, I don't what it was but maybe someone here knows... There were 3 seperate stories, one about a penny-farthing bike time machine found in an antique shop (strange huh?), another was about a walking tree stump (yes i know, fricken weird) and the other... my minds a blank. Anyone know what this might be?

For me, I found

The Postman (Dir. & Starring Kevin (Yawn) Costner)

to be the scariest movie Ive seen.....

Scary to think that the producer believed that someone OTHER than Kevin Costner would actually want to suffer thru the whole 177 mins and watch it to the end.... :blink:

:D

Regards

David

I've always had a soft spot for Jacobs Ladder with Tim Robbins in the lead role.

Quite the head f$#k. A platoon of US soldiers that were given "Performance Enhancing" drugs without their knowledge back in the Vietnam war.

Think LSD trip gone wrong.

Just picked it up on DVD - I can finally retire the old VCR player!!

:blink:

Thoroughly recommend it!!