Samsung La32r71 Manual Incorrect

Hi All

I bought a Samsung LA32R71 today, however it seems Samsung has updated their GUI but forgot to update the manual. The screen shots and the directions of the Channel Manager in the manual are nothing like those on screen! Anyone got any ideas. I'm trying to set up the TV so it skips all the SD channels but I'm getting nowhere.

Help....

Hi All

I bought a Samsung LA32R71 today, however it seems Samsung has updated their GUI but forgot to update the manual. The screen shots and the directions of the Channel Manager in the manual are nothing like those on screen! Anyone got any ideas. I'm trying to set up the TV so it skips all the SD channels but I'm getting nowhere.

Help....

The only way I have found that works is to place all the channels you want to watch in favourites. Then make sure you have favourites selected as your default viewing choice. It is then simply a matter of switching off favourites if you later want to select from all of the tuned channels.

Cheers, Ian

The only way I have found that works is to place all the channels you want to watch in favourites. Then make sure you have favourites selected as your default viewing choice. It is then simply a matter of switching off favourites if you later want to select from all of the tuned channels.

Now sorted, I jumped the gun a bit. After reading the manual from front to back, I realised that for some reason Samsung decided to have different menues for Channel Manager depending on whether you are in TV (analogue) mode or D.TV (Digital) mode!

Thanks