What's In Hd This Week

Can you tell me what the res of the F1 in Melbourne was shown in.Looking at tv's in radio rentals and the pic quality looked terrible on a Samsung sp56l7hx and only slightly better at a distance on the best plasma's.Are the F1's always this terrible in from overseas.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update

An updated guide, covering 06/04/06 to 18/04/06 has been posted.

New Feature

As requested, a 'Highlights' section has been added to the top of the guide. Highlights are programs that are typically not shown every week (i.e. not regular series). They are not highlighted because of picture quality.

------------

If 'Wildlife Adventures with David Ireland (Desert Ghosts)' and 'Red Bull Air Race (Round 1)' are really going to be in HD and are not just a guide mistake - it should be good. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, I would appreciate if you did that :blink:.

You didn't need to look closer to see it in the guide

Being Easter and all, I haven't really been following TV that much at all let alone checking the guides - you make it easy to know what is in HD and this is an excellent resource so I only have myself to blame for missing it.

Is E.R. broadcast in HD? I think it is but last night (19th April) the HD broadcast (in Perth) kept having these black flashes where the picture would shift momentarily and very quickly....very annoying and making the program unwatchable in HD. This was mainly in the 2nd half of the show. The SD channel (9) was OK and i could not see the same problem. I have never experienced it before.

Did anyone else see/get this problem?

Cheers,

Timbo.

Update

An updated guide, covering 21/04/06 to 04/05/06 has been posted.

For Sydney viewers, Tonight the 23/04/06 the following CSI episodes are broadcast,

Nine HD

8:30pm - CSI (Gum Drops)

9:30pm - CSI Miami (Three-Way)

I think perhaps Perth is an episode ahead of Sydney. Hope anthonysimilion doesn't mind me posting Sydney's info. :blink:

so to reply with something that was said earlier in the thread, if the picture quality of say 7 is cactus right now does that mean the sorta blurryness i have with my sammy HD plasma will get better or is it still just a screen issue??