DVico clean machine looking for tips

Ok,

the machine is setup just waiting for my power supply to arrive soon, I have the Dvico HDTV Live card.

looking for opinions from starting from scratch, what advice ??

should I just go with XP Pro/Home and use the supplied software and the remote control, is it worth me going to MCE or is the support for the card still a bit sketchy at best ?

cheers

Michael

Ok,

the machine is setup just waiting for my power supply to arrive soon, I have the Dvico HDTV Live card.

should I just go with XP Pro/Home and use the supplied software and the remote control, is it worth me going to MCE or is the support for the card still a bit sketchy at best ?

cheers

Michael

Hi Michael

You can use MCE 2005, no problem as an operating system (its XP anyway). Install the software from the CD, then make sure all works with the FusionHDTV software, after which if you wish you can try Media Center.

A lot of people have the Lite working perfectly well with Media Center, but it may require some fiddling around.

The best place to look for hints/help, etc is at the DVB Owners Discussion Forum in the DVICO Section.

Cheers

Renura

holy smokes a whole new world Dvico people.... looks like a lot of people have

already done a lot of leg work..... :blink:

thanks renura

Ok,

cheers

Michael

Hi Michael

You can use MCE 2005, no problem as an operating system (its XP anyway). Install the software from the CD, then make sure all works with the FusionHDTV software, after which if you wish you can try Media Center.

A lot of people have the Lite working perfectly well with Media Center, but it may require some fiddling around.

The best place to look for hints/help, etc is at the DVB Owners Discussion Forum in the DVICO Section.

Cheers

Renura