FS: PS Audio NPC NuWave Phono Coverter Silver

SOLD
SOLD

Item: PS Audio NPC Nu Wave Phono Converter Black or Silver

Location: Tivoli Hi-Fi 155 Camberwell Road Hawthorn East VIC 3123

Price: SOLD including Shipping anywhere in Australia (RRP is $2595)

Item Condition: Silver Ex Display, comes with all original packaging and full Australian Warranty. Black is SOLD

Payment Method: Direct Deposit, Paypal, Cash - Pickup in store, Credit Card including AMEX with no fees or penalties.

PM Tivoli Hi-Fi staff member @jimsan after hours for prompt response.

Extra Info:  Take the best analog phono preamplifier PS Audio can make, combine it with a state-of-the-art Analog To Digital Converter, place them both in a hand crafted chassis, add a massive power supply, provide fully balanced class A analog outputs as well as multiple digital outputs including DSD and PCM and you have the NuWave Phono Converter.

Flexible loading and gain options to suit any MM or MC Cartridge. For those that want to digitally catalog your vinyl collection the NPC can encode your vinyl as FLAC or DSD, cooool!

RCA or XLR out, the NPC ticks every box!

58c791492b4bd_NPCFront.thumb.jpg.4f5b9e3ebcc21cfa5e1b785e9a255c0b.jpg58c7915651663_NPCFront2.thumb.jpg.61bc625279a40432448be1044d9b4ef8.jpg58c79165b71df_NPCRear.thumb.jpg.2704e9c32e79bf27648ecf040b06c6f3.jpg

Edited by Tivoli Hi-Fi

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Hensa
So.... I have a Nad m51. Using it as a pre. It has no analog input. Thinking of using this for my TT input.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I have the predecessor to this which has no A/D converter and adjustment dials on the rear. It is an excellent sounding stage!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk