Well, I got myself a copy from one of the sellers on Singnet's Classifieds.....it's a D5, and the seller said he got it when he was in Hong Kong. Korean and Cantonese audio options, has english and mandarin subtitle options. The DTS however sounds really weak and the movie's in pan and scan. PQ not very good also.

Contains a video and a making of documentry in cantonese. Must be handiwork of HK OEMers....

I must be getting old and sentimental. Everytime I reach the end of the movie, I feel like I wanna cry..... :P

• 4 months later...

Why dun u get the Korean R3 Limited version? Comes with a very nice book with lots of pictures from the film. Quality is of coz very good.

• 4 months later...

from r2 project:

Premier Asia, a new DVD label from Medusa Communications and Marketing, the company behind Hong Kong Legends, have announced the release of the Korean swordplay/fantasy adventure Bichunmoo on March 31st.

Features are unconfirmed as yet, however a two-disc set is promised. The label however say they aim to focus on releasing the very best of new Asian cinema on DVD, including productions from Japan, Korea and Thailand and featuring the works of relative newcomers such as Young-jun Kim and Thanit Jitnukul, as well as new films from established and acclaimed directors such as Sung-su Kim and Takashi Miike.

Future releases are set to include epic swordplay adventure Musa: The Warrior (due August), Bang-Rajan, boxing-drama The Champion, the terrifying cult horror film Ju-On (The Grudge), the Korean action-comedy My Wife Is A Gangster, the special effects extravaganza Volcano High and the controversial psycho-thriller Ichi The Killer (due May).

Guest Jerry

from r2 project:

Premier Asia, a new DVD label from Medusa Communications and Marketing, the company behind Hong Kong Legends, have announced the release of the Korean swordplay/fantasy adventure Bichunmoo on March 31st.

Features are unconfirmed as yet, however a two-disc set is promised. The label however say they aim to focus on releasing the very best of new Asian cinema on DVD, including productions from Japan, Korea and Thailand and featuring the works of relative newcomers such as Young-jun Kim and Thanit Jitnukul, as well as new films from established and acclaimed directors such as Sung-su Kim and Takashi Miike.

Future releases are set to include epic swordplay adventure Musa: The Warrior (due August), Bang-Rajan, boxing-drama The Champion, the terrifying cult horror film Ju-On (The Grudge), the Korean action-comedy My Wife Is A Gangster, the special effects extravaganza Volcano High and the controversial psycho-thriller Ichi The Killer (due May).

The cover art is gross!!!

I'd prefer the Korean version anytime!

am going to ask a silly Qn but pls bear with me. Have never bought a HKL before but have heard others saying how GOOD it is. Are the extras in the HKL releases subbed??? If so, i think i need to sell away my Korean Musa soon... upgrade to HKL

HKL r based in UK (i think) so the extras usually cater to UK ppl, so extras should have english subtitles.

am going to ask a silly Qn but pls bear with me. Have never bought a HKL before but have heard others saying how GOOD it is. Are the extras in the HKL releases subbed??? If so, i think i need to sell away my Korean Musa soon... upgrade to HKL

the good stuff that u've heard abt HKL is true - they do make quality stuff :)

i have a couple of their releases & i'm happy with my purchases.

is your musa the initial limited edition? i can tell u that if u want to sell it, it can sell like hot cake cos it is an epic and it is OOP.