New member intro

Hi everyone,

Similar to Cass whose intro I just read, I'm also from Canberra and just getting back into things after a long while when all my vinyl  was boxed up and forgotten about.  I have put together a Linn-based system which I'm just in the process of setting up and there will be a few tweaks and upgrades along the way I'm sure.  I was looking for info on Linn Kan 1 speakers and this site really impressed me with the depth of knowledge so I knew I had to join up and just jump in with my stupid questions now and then.    For info, my previous system wasn't that good but centred around another Scottish deck - the Dunlop Systemdek (3 legged variant), with Linn Basik arm and Nagaoka MP11 - it was okay but nothing special.    Anyway, thanks for the great forum.

Adam.

Hi, just join this hifi community for music gear and members input about hifi. currently using Vintage accuphase 200x and 300x with JBL 4312DSE speakers. Basically more into vinyl, using Thorens TD 160 super, Rega 6 and Technics SL1200 Mark 6. Looking for Klipsch Heresy III or IV  speakers and Thores TD 124, or Garrard 401 for my study room.