What will the winning bid be?! ...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes but the question was not groundless & there is a mark

To then go on & complain about TM "looky looky dont buy" punters crawling out of the woodwork & wasting time is just insult to injury - if TM is such a bad place to trade & if reasonable & relevant questions cannot be answered without SHOUTING - retailers such as this should just take there surplus dumping stock & f*#k off

Sorry I hate this kind of audio retailer sanctimonious - you stupid punter wasting my time – attitude

beeman;130867 wrote:
yes but the question was not groundless & there is a mark

To then go on & complain about TM "looky looky dont buy" punters crawling out of the woodwork & wasting time is just insult to injury - if TM is such a bad place to trade & if reasonable & relevant questions cannot be answered without SHOUTING - retailers such as this should just take there surplus dumping stock & f*#k off

Sorry I hate this kind of audio retailer sanctimonious - you stupid punter wasting my time – attitude

I won't deal with anyone full stop who SHOUTS in written communication, same as in spoken. It speaks volumes (;)) about the person.

neil;130882 wrote:
Interestingly it seems the guy was correct about the scratch....

... as the two photos clearly show. An apology to Jugsie will no doubt be forthcoming?

Interesting exchange. I think the seller has shown extremely poor attitude, judgement and TM etiquette. If someone has asked a very polite legitimate question you do not launch into them multiple times IN CAPS. I, for one, would think that mark (which to me looks exactly what I would describe as a scratch, it is certainly not a stain or a veneer blemish etc) makes a huge difference to the price. I would guess that on TM it would reduce expected price from retail but at least 30%. Anyway, someone's going to get a good deal. Glenn

Glad that scratch was pointed out.

If I won the auction only to receive them with the scratch, that would be a major drama.

Imagine going back to the seller and saying "hey, there's a scratch!"

From his attitude shown thus far, he'd be saying "THEY WERE FINE WHEN THEY LEFT THE PREMISES... SUCK IT UP".

I posed this question to the seller....

His answer shows a professional attitude. Yeah Right.

Q

Glad that scratch was pointed out. If I won the auction only to receive them with the scratch, that would be a major drama. Imagine going back to you the seller and saying "hey, there's a scratch!" From your attitude shown thus far, you'd be saying "THEY WERE FINE WHEN THEY LEFT THE PREMISES... SUCK IT UP". Not cool. lewis9113.2 (63 ) 8:45 pm, Fri 20 Aug

A

You win the auction! You should write copy for Tui beer ads. 8:49 pm, Fri 20 Aug

OK so after this auction we can deduce that whoever was responsible for this Trademe auction for Avalon.

1. Was denial there was a fault with the product to start with

2. Was insulting & SHOUTED at the question asker even though he new more than the seller

3. Then described the asker of the valid question as someone who had crawled out of the woodwork

4. Then attempted to work up support from those who were panting for his speakers but would never buy them

5. Sold the speakers for at least 5K less than they were worth....

A lesson to us all about how not to sell :rolleyes:

I think he must have been drunk at the time of the auction. Who in their right mind carries on like the way he did...

His last word -

Q

Professional attitude you have there. Yeah Right. lewis9113.2 (63 ) 8:58 pm, Fri 20 Aug

A

I've got a real live one here...isn't it past your bedtime James? 8:59 pm, Fri 20 Aug