New Bowie release

Has anyone heard of this upcoming release ?

Not sure how I will be able to get a copy??? 

http://www.davidbowie.com/news/aladdin-sane-45th-anniversary-silver-vinyl-due-57611

This strictly limited one run only silver vinyl edition of Aladdin Sane will contain Ken Scott’s approved 2013 remaster and will be released on 20th April, 2018, 45 years to the day since the original release date for the album.

This silver vinyl edition of Aladdin Sane will only be available to ‘bricks and mortar’ retail stores and not through on-line stores.

CHANGESTWOBOWIE will be reissued on the 13th April with all tracks remastered on CD in a digipak sleeve, high-resolution 192/24 and 96/24 digital and standard digital for streaming and download, as well as a 180gram vinyl edition available randomly on its initial limited run in black and blue vinyl before reverting solely to black vinyl.

aladdin_sane_silver_plus_1000sq.jpg

I have been enjoying the Parlophone Box sets .If you miss out on the release they will soon be on ebay.The best part is most people buying limited editions put them away unplayed so I can buy them when all my copies are worn out in 20 years time.

Stump