FS: JVC DLA-X700R Projector

Item: JVC DLA-X700R (black) projector with 3D emitter and 4 x 3D glasses

Price: $3750
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Moving o/s; no longer required.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash / Bank transfer. 

Condition: Excellent

Hi all, 

due to an upcoming move, I am selling my JVC DLA-X700R projector, including the 3D emitter and 4 x 3D glasses. The projector has approximately 560 hours on the lamp (in low power). 

The projector produces an excellent quality picture and handles difficult scenes with ease.

I was blown away the first time I watched a movie on the projector, as I hadn't realised how bad other projectors I'd owned/seen in the past had looked. Our family has thoroughly enjoyed this projector, but sadly it is now no longer required.

I have the original boxes.

Review: http://www.trustedreviews.com/jvc-dla-x700r-review

Specs: http://support.jvc.com/consumer/product.jsp?modelId=MODL029314&pathId=140&page=2&archive=true

JVC DLA-X700R.jpg

I noticed the link to the US JVC site has incorrect specs for the X700. I am willing to ship this projector for $3250.

The correct specs/features are listed below for awareness:
- 4K Projection (3840 x 2160 pixels) achieved with optical engine featuring e-shift 3 Technology with Multiple Pixel Control image processor and MPC analyser
- Dynamic contrast ratio of 1,200,000:1 (max.) and Native contrast ratio of 120,000:1 achieved with original D-ILA device and an optical engine equippped with new wire grid
- Brightness of 1300 lumens
- Improved 3D viewing with reduced crosstalk made possible by D-ILA's original Frame Addressing driver technology
- An array of 3D picture adjustment functions: 2D-3D conversion, Crosstalk Cancelling, Disparity Adjustment, and Depth Adjustment
- Wireless transmission options for 3D viewing: RF (radio frequency) system transmission with PK-AG3 3D Glasses for 100H continuous operation and PK-EM2 3D Synchro Emitter
- Real Colour Imaging Technology allows combined use of picture modes and dedicated colour profiles in 23 different ways to enjoy images.
- Xenon lamp colour temperature
- Colour Management System with 7-axis Matrix
- Clear Motion Drive 3 improves pictures with rapid movement for both 4K and 3D images
- Picture Adjustment function allows user to precisely correct colour deviation in 1/16-pixel increments; also segments the screen into 121 points for individual adjustment. Two customized settings can be stored in the memory.
- Environmental Setting automatically adjusts images to best match the environment
- Screen Adjustment Mode: 106 modes (Up to 255 modes)
- Intelligent Lens Aperture
- Lens Memory function (10 memories)
- Digital Keystone in 2D mode (vertical direction)
- THX 3D Display Certification and ISF C3 mode
- Projector can easily be controlled from a smartphone or tablet
- New 6th generation 0.7" Full HD D-ILA devices x 3
- 4K resolution (3840 x 2160) achieved with e-shift 3 Technology including Multiple Pixel Control image processor
- 4K signal input (50p/60p compatible with 4:2:0 colour base)
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160 (in 2D); 1920 x 1080 (in 3D)
- NSH 230W
- Connectors: HDMI x 2 (3D, Deep Colour, CEC compatible), RS-232C x 1, LAN x 1, Trigger x 1, 3D x 1

Hi K3nnis.

unfortunately the JVC DLA X-700 does not display HDR signals. I understand others are using devices such as the HD Fury or similar to playback sources like ultra HD Blu-ray Discs, minus the HDR.

cheers.