Ps4 Game Trade Thread

Have some brand new, sealed in box Guitar Hero Live Ps4 single and double guitar packs.

Looking for $90 for a single guitar pack (with game) or $160 for the double guitar pack (with game).

Also have an as new double guitar pack for $140 with unused bonus $9.99 guitar hero live credit code.

Pickup from Melbourne CBD.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For sale is a brand new copy of the Uncharted Collection on PS4. Contains the three original Uncharted games which are a massive favourite of mine - probably the best franchise on Playstation imo.

I already own this game and received this copy in a console bundle. It has a BigW security sticker across the seal.

From what I can see, these are going for $89 almost everywhere. I'm asking $50 and that includes Aus post shipping.

Lego Marvel Avengers

unused DLC (thunderbolts & avengers adventurer character packs)

AUS version

$45 posted.

first in best dressed

PM Please

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mainee

Hi All,

Have the following games for sale (all prices include shipping):

Batman: Arkham Knight (unused DLC) $30

F1 2015 $25

God of War III Remastered $15

The Last of Us Remastered $15

The Order 1886 $15

Edited by Mainee

• 1 month later...

Far Cry Primal

$40 Posted

Fallout 4

$25 posted

package deal $60 posted

pm please

Edited by Guest

• 4 weeks later...

I have a copy of Uncharted 4 I'm thinking about selling. $50 posted (normal aus post) if anyone is interested.

Sold pending payment.

Edited by Eli

Thanks mate, hope you enjoyed the Witcher! I'm a little borderline about selling Uncharted 4 but I have so much to play and watch in the next 6-12 months... I just can't see myself getting the time to platinum this one.

Thanks mate, hope you enjoyed the Witcher! I'm a little borderline about selling Uncharted 4 but I have so much to play and watch in the next 6-12 months... I just can't see myself getting the time to platinum this one.

No worries at all. Definitely having great fun with Witcher, such a stunning game.

Uncharted is fantastic. I haven't got any platinum trophies yet. I don't like ones that make you win something in multiplayer haha. I ain't the most skilled player haha

No worries at all. Definitely having great fun with Witcher, such a stunning game.

Uncharted is fantastic. I haven't got any platinum trophies yet. I don't like ones that make you win something in multiplayer haha. I ain't the most skilled player haha

Me either, bit too much time commitment required for me... although Ratchet and Clank might be a bit of an easier one to obtain.

Ratchet and Clank is fantastic! I am currently up to my 3rd playthrough

As for being an easy platinum - the hoverboard races are great, but the times you need to get the trophies for it are insane. So I am not sure its easy

I am on my second play through now yay haha. I must admit I finished the last boss on easy mode. I kept running out of ammo which got really annoying (even though I would land and try pick some up). I will try again soon to finish it on normal mode.

One thing that got me was the amazing sense of atmosphere in the game. They did a remarkable job on the graphics too.

I absolutely love the level with the waterfalls (the resort level). And the level in the city (with the train) is quite amazing too!!!

Ratchet and Clank is fantastic! I am currently up to my 3rd playthrough

As for being an easy platinum - the hoverboard races are great, but the times you need to get the trophies for it are insane. So I am not sure its easy

Agreed, I'm going to start my second play through one of these days. Also agree on the hoverboard races, they can be frustrating - I more meant easier than some other games out there (while still being tough).

I absolutely love the level with the waterfalls (the resort level). And the level in the city (with the train) is quite amazing too!!!

They do look sensational and keep that vibe from the original game. Something about the 'clink' sound from picking up all those bolts is very satisfying!

• 4 weeks later...

Doom is a fantastic game, I can't believe how good it looks on my setup and how smooth it runs. I'm also a huge fan of the series from way back so I may be a bit biased... :)

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

I have GTA5 sealed and DOOM

Looking to trade for any of the following....

Battlefront

Any of the lego games except force awakens

Disney Infinity 3.0 (dont need the base thing but have no figures or disc game) - happy to pay extra if its with multiple figures :)

Far Cry Primal

Dirt

Skylanders Starter Pack of any kind

Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens.....

unused DLC

Local Version

$50 posted

PM Please

Sold

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...

No Mans Sky PS4
In very Good Condition. I am very careful with handling discs.
Bought a week after it came out. Don't have the time atm to play it properly.
Instant: $67 Posted

Doom PS4
In very Good Condition. I am very careful with handling discs.
Instant: $45 Posted

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...