Universal's Us Titles To Be Reduced On 4/3

According to the digitalbits.com:

The studio (Universal) has announced that it's lowering the SRP on all of its previous HD-DVD releases by about $10 to $15 each on 4/3,

presumably to clear out inventory.

That means they should be even cheaper on places like Amazon.co

with their 50% off sale

From what I can gather, we have been spoilt for price. Search a few US/UK forums and the $11 US price point sends them into frenzy. It appears our $10 or less AUS price is an bsolute steal, finally better deals here :)

yeah - u need to remember that the US is heading towards a recession ....

and...

that the intelligence level over there - its quite low when u average it out :)

and yes - we have been spoilt....

anyway.. BACK to the cricket - think we are going to LOSE the series - and I predict Ponting to retire - pathetic 1 run !!

Edited by tonyjg

Still not cheap enough, needs to be under $10 US

what do you think are the chances of this happening? I want American Gangster, Elizabeth, and Erin Brockovich, but now I'm wondering whether I should wait for a BOGOF or something before taking the plunge?? I would hate to see them sell out of these titles, not to be replenished - that would make me kinda... :angry2: :angry2: - hehe...

I've got 21 titles in my Amazon cart, all $11.95US, with shipping works out to be $16AU per title

sounds pretty good - I think i'm gonna order some, because I have a feeling that once they're gone, they're gone.