Panasonic Th-50px70a 50" Plasma Group Buy

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how would the 50PX go with XBOX 360 etc?? i'll basically use it for DVD, XBOX360, FTA and foxtel.. also, how would it go playing blu-ray or HD-DVD??

How long is a piece of string? Depends what you're used to, viewing distance, whether your personal tastes match the picture quality/tones etc. Kinda the wrong thread to post in boss...

Thanks for all the hard work Oz. I must say, I was initially very excited until you released the prices for the GB. Now I'm finding that the Samsung 50 P91 is an option instead because the price of the Pana just isnt good enough in comparison to the 1080p Samy. In addition, the warranty is also expensive. I get that you visited 14 stores to get the best price at the moment and appreciate you have done the best you could, but considering that this thread probably has had 50-80 possible interested parties, one would have thought that a better price would be possible. Anyway, not to be, its off to Samyland for me I think.

Edited by Bertzz

To anyone who cares to read this,

I have received some very unsavoury 'feedback' regarding this GB and I am announing here and now that I will NOT put up with it. Everyone is now on notice that it will only take one more personal attack, insult or whatever for this Group Buy to be ended abruptly.

If anyone thinks I'm in this to cop abuse then you're sadly mistaken.

To anyone who cares to read this,

I have received some very unsavoury 'feedback' regarding this GB and I am announing here and now that I will NOT put up with it. Everyone is now on notice that it will only take one more personal attack, insult or whatever for this Group Buy to be ended abruptly.

If anyone thinks I'm in this to cop abuse then you're sadly mistaken.

Hey Oz, sorry if my comments offended you, you dont deserve any abuse mate.

How many interested parties are there at this point?

Ozstick has gone thru a lot effort to co-ordinate this.

To the whingers who dont like the price or the terms, keep your thoughts to yourself.

To those accusing him of adding extra on the price, even IF he was, as long as the price is cheaper than what you can get... WHO CARES!

If you think you can do better, then by all means do so. Then scan a copy of your receipt and post it up to prove it. Otherwise just zip it. No one cares. Quit pointing fingers and use your time more productively (such as going around to the shops and getting a better price).