Win a 12 Month TIDAL Subscription
With over 70 million tracks, exclusive releases, and tons of interviews and music videos, TIDAL brings you closer to the artists you listen to. To help find your own soundtrack, we're giving away five 12 month subscriptions to experience TIDAL Masters.
All you have to do is fill out the form below, then follow both the TIDAL and MQA Facebook pages. Entries close November 29th at 11:45PM.
Competition Now Closed
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over only.
- Employees of StereoNET, MQA, and TIDAL are not eligible to enter.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The prizes are (5) TIDAL HI FI subscriptions to experience TIDAL Masters.
- The promotion starts Monday 16th November 2020 and ends Sunday 29th November at 11:45 PM GMT.
- The prize winners will be randomly selected from the entries and those that have followed the relevant social media pages.
- The prize winners will be informed via email and publicised on StereoNET no later than December 7th, 2020.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
- All entrants are opting-in to receive marketing from TIDAL, MQA, and StereoNET but can opt-out at any time via included unsubscribe links on marketing communications.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
StereoNET’s Founder and Publisher, born in UK and raised on British Hi-Fi before moving to Australia where he worked as an Engineer in both the audio and mechanical fields.
Get the latest.
Sign up to discover the best news and reviews from StereoNET UK in our FREE Newsletter.
JOIN IN THE DISCUSSION
Want to share your opinion or get advice from other enthusiasts? Then head into the Message Forums where thousands of other enthusiasts are communicating on a daily basis.
CLICK HERE FOR FREE MEMBERSHIP
James Michael Hughes takes this swish new turntable package for a spin…
Justin Choo thinks this prestigious brand has hit the right note with its compact premium wireless speaker…
Transparent Cable's Connoisseur Collection has been re-engineered and upgraded to Generation 6 status
Sony announces its flagship HT-A7000 Dolby Atmos soundbar sporting 360 Reality Audio skills
Sony's HT-A9 wireless four-speaker surround system boasts 360 sound from a dozen phantom speakers
David Price loves the live sound of this compact floorstanding monitor…
Roksan announces its next-gen Attessa range developed and engineered in the UK.
James Michael Hughes finds that less is more with this novel new compact subwoofer...
Wilson Benesch GMT One System turntable innovation continues with public launch planned for 2022
Pro-Ject launches the upgraded Debut PRO turntable with Pick-IT PRO cartridge to mark company's 30th...