MOON 110LP V2 PHONO PRE-AMP DETAILS AND UK PRICE
Simaudio has refreshed their MOON 110LP phono preamplifier and V2 will soon be available in the UK.
The latest phono preamplifier from the Canadian company Simaudio will soon land in the UK. The MOON 110LP v2 phono preamplifier sits between your turntable and amplifier and will provide you with a dramatically improved performance from your vinyl collection.
Hand-crafted in Canada, this little black box of outstanding tech will ensure that your records sound better than ever before.
The MOON 110LP v2 has been designed for use with turntables without a phono stage. However, it can also be used to deliver dramatic audio improvements by bypassing an existing phono stage.
Cartridge matching is made using three pairs of DIP switches on the unit’s underside. The discreet positioning of those switches ensures the retention of the aluminium casing's sleek lines.
With its new slimline design, 24V power supply and increase in adjustment options (gain and impedance settings), the 110LP v2 further improves upon the high standards set by the previous model.
The 110LP v2 delivers new levels of detail and musicality from any vinyl recording, and its sleekly compact form will complement any hi-fi system.
The MOON 110LP v2 comes in a black finish and is backed by a 10-year warranty.
The UK retail price will be £399 when it hits the shelves in November.
MOON 110LP V2 highlights
- End-user adjustable impedance loading (47k ohms, 475 ohms,100 ohms, 10 ohms).
- End-user adjustable capacitance loading (0pF, 100pF,330pF, 430pF).
- End-user adjustable gain settings for moving magnet and moving coil cartridges (40dB, 50dB, 54dB, 60dB, 66dB).
- End-user selectable curve (IEC/RIAA).
- Four-layer PCB tracings using pure copper for low impedance characteristics.
- Inductive DC Filtering for a significantly lower noise floor.
- Compact, rigid all-aluminium chassis with gold-plated RCA connectors.
- Designed to be permanently powered-up to ensure optimal performance.
For more information, go to MOON.
StereoNET UK’s Editor, bass player, and resident rock star! Jay’s passion for gadgets and Hi-Fi is second only to being a touring musician.
JOIN IN THE DISCUSSION
Want to share your opinion or get advice from other enthusiasts? Then head into the Message Forums where thousands of other enthusiasts are communicating on a daily basis.
CLICK HERE FOR FREE MEMBERSHIP