Changes that impact the upcoming StereoNET Hi-Fi Show include:
Vaccination and check in
- Attendees won’t be required to have two doses or show their vaccination status before entering the venue or show.
- The requirement for staff and patrons of venues to check-in will not be required, and the show operators are not required to keep any attendance records or maintain a COVID-19 Check-in Marshal.
- Face masks will no longer be required in hospitality and retail settings, or at events of any size.
- Exhibitors, show and venue staff, and attendees are encouraged but not mandated to wear masks.
- Density quotients of one person per two square metres in place at hospitality and entertainment venues was removed 18th February 2022.
Of course we will still encourage safe hygiene practices, and hand sanitiser stations will be places around the venue. The health and safety of our attendees and exhibitors remains of the utmost importance to us, and we are constantly engaging with official representatives and staying up to date with the latest requirements and best practices to ensure the wellbeing of all involved.
We can't wait to welcome you back to the Pullman Melbourne Albert Park venue, June 3-5 2022. Tickets are on sale here.