NAD’S BUDGET AND TURNTABLE FRIENDLY AMPLIFIER
NAD Electronics has updated its hugely popular and versatile C 316 BEE Integrated Amplifier and released the C 316 V2.
The successor is a budget-friendly amplifier at just $549 RRP rated at 40 watts per channel, features four pairs inputs, tone and balance controls, and best of all, a Moving Magnet Phono input ready for your turntable input.
NAD's unique PowerDrive technology breathes large amounts of life into your speakers said to be able to deliver up to 90 watts per channel at 8 ohms.
The addition of the phono input which is said to be exceptionally low-noise, and is equipped with a sub-sonic filter, makes the C 316 V2 very versatile.
- Inputs: 1xMM Phono RCA (sensitivity 2.95 mV for 40W power up to 8 ohm), 4xstereo line RCA, 1xfront 3.5mm jack input, smartphone or tablet.
- Outputs: headphone output (impedance 68 ohm).
- Switchable bass and treble control.
- Continuous output power 2x40W to 8 or 4 ohms, dynamic power 2x90W to 8 ohm / 2x120W to 4 ohm / 2x170W to 2 ohms
- Frequency range 20 - 20.000 Hz (+ -0.3dB)
- Signal / noise ratio: 95 dB
- Total harmonic distortion <0.03%.
- Full-featured remote control.
- Dimensions: 435 × 80 × 285 mm
- Weight: 5.5 kg.
- Color: black.
NAD Electronics C 316 V2 is available now and sells locally for NZ $699.
For more information visit NAD Electronics.
StereoNET’s Founder and Publisher, born in UK and raised on British Hi-Fi before moving to Australia where he worked as an Engineer in both the audio and mechanical fields.
It's not all about the size of the package when it comes to performance, says Michael Darroch…
Acoustic Energy's floor-standing AE320 loudspeaker joins the company's 300 Series taking the top spot as the...
PrimaLuna has kicked some serious goals in recent years with its range of tube-based products. For the first...
Just add speakers - that's the catch-cry for NAD's new BluOS enabled streaming integrated amplifier that's...
Epson unveiled its two new EH-LS11000 4K Laser projectors at a UK trade show overnight, but other regions told...
Matthew Jens tries out this new true wireless active noise-cancelling in-ear monitor…
Audio Research Corporation announces its first entirely in-house finished amplifier that also happens to be...
StormAudio has announced its new ISP Core 16 entry-level 16-Channel AV Processor.
NAD Electronics has announced a new integrated amplifier, the C 399, along with the MDC2 BluOS-D module.
Mike Perez takes this cute looking budget record deck for a spin…