VINYL RECORDS FOR SALE

Hi,

I have nearly 2000 records for sale.

Mainly Pop/Rock '60's/70's and 80's.

Prices vary, but start at $3.00 and I am happy to post worldwide.

You can see all my records listed online at:

Hi,

I have nearly 2000 records for sale.

Mainly Pop/Rock '60's/70's and 80's.

Prices vary, but start at $3.00 and I am happy to post worldwide.

You can see all my records listed online at:

www.discogs.com/seller/gazjazz

Hmmm, went off line 11 minutes ago ...........didn't hang about for a yarn ................... :)

• Like 1

Sorry, as I have only just joined the group I am not up to speed with all protocols.

A fellow member suggested I join the group as he said it would be a good vehicle to sell records via the classifieds section.

I am not a store (other than an online presence) and I sell out of my garage at home. I agree the quantity of records I have for sale might qualify me as a commercial member as has just been recently suggested, but knowing how hard it is to get good quality used records, I felt my advertising on this forum might be welcomed by other members. 

If this is not the case, I apologise, and I suggest you ignore this post.

Welcome gaz!  As @rehabitat says; so you may wish to edit your posting.  As for which forum is best to promote your wares, dunno.  Your choice of non-hifi seems as good as any, when considered from a 'hifi = components' perspective.  Already there some regular sellers here on SNA who look to have selling of LPs as a hobby to the point where it's almost a commercial venture, much like those folk - every neighbourhood has them - who are forever holding garage sales. Nice collection of Nina Hagen, last time I saw anything like that was in a record store in Adelaide. Some nice bargains at the low end of the $ scale too.  GLWTS.

Hey gaz, try using the FS template and relisting under the hifi FS section. You will find a better reception when you follow the guidelines :)

Yeah. I agree. Hifi FS section in the better place.

Was I dreaming or was there a vinyl/cd etc specific FS section that appeared recently??

Edited by manchu

Guest palexsia

I wouldn't careless whether commercial or non commercial member selling theirs goods on SNA as long as they donate after the sale and that is fair to me .

GLWYS

@@gazjazz

As the others have suggested, we have guidelines for classifieds.

Following those guidelines make it fair for all.

I have deleted your link. Please read the 'Read before posting' sticky thread at the top of the classified section and post your ad accordingly.

I felt my advertising on this forum might be welcomed by other members. If this is not the case, I apologise, and I suggest you ignore this post.

If you intend to advertise, then best to do it through the correct channels. It's only fair to the other commercial members, and continues to support and keep this community alive.

Guest Hensa

For what it's worth, I've purchased from the OP through another site and I've been impressed so it would be good if he listed his vinyl in the classifieds. His gradings were consistently erring on the side of conservative and the LPs were well packed and delivered quickly. Better than many sellers I've dealt with.

Edited by Hensa

• 2 weeks later...