SOLD: FS : Audio Innovations Alto Amp & CD/Tuner Combo

Item: Audio Innovations Alto AM1 Amp & CDP/Tuner CT1 Combo

Price: $450 but open to offers as have no idea what these are worth

Item Condition:  7/10  Cosmetically they are very good but the display is not very brightly.

Reason for selling: Purchased second hand about 15 years ago and has been in the cupboard ever since. I really wanted the black Alto MK1 amp (and still do if someone has one).

Payment Method: Paypal, EFT

Extra Info:  Amp works perfectly. CDP worked fine when tested today but from memory it did occasionally play up and not recognise a disc. Might need some attention but I played it for a couple of hours today and it didn't miss a beat. Comes with all original packaging and remote. Happy to ship anywhere in Australia by Stratrack at a nominal charge.

Pictures:

post-129178-0-44896200-1436594261_thumb.

post-129178-0-03792500-1436594271_thumb.

post-129178-0-43456700-1436594284_thumb.

post-129178-0-68846500-1436594298_thumb.

Edited by Jumbuck

I distinctly remember selling these in the 80's. They were wildly popular and had a decent cult following, although the company didn't last very long. Somewhat ahead of their time perhaps.

Good memories though

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation.

Donation Payment Options

You can make a donation via Paypal (using Credit Card or Paypal Balance), or Direct Deposit.

Click below to make a donation:

donate-button.png

Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.