SOLD: FS: Promitheus Audio TVC SE

Item: Promitheus Audio TVC SE
Price: $250 plus freight if required
Item Condition: Good, 7/10
Reason for selling: No longer used, upgraded
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, EFT

Extra Information: This is an amazing little device. I have just plugged it into makeshift system i have put together to test everything I am putting up for sale (see my other FS posts). I first purchased this when i first discovered TVC devices. I was so impressed with this device that shortly after acquiring this I purchased the Promitheus Audio Reference C-Core TVC (which has just been sold) - which was substantially more than this. I have opened the top of this to verify whether or not it is copper or silver and i can confirm that this model is copper. (Unlike the Reference C-Core which is now made with silver wiring I am not sure if this model was ever upgraded to silver). I have posted a link below to a review done some time back by Nels Ferre from enjoythemusic.com site. I encourage you to read this. But please note the model in that review has 4 inputs and 2 outputs. The device i have for sale has only 2 inputs and 2 outputs.

http://www.enjoythemusic.com/magazine/equipment/0407/promitheus_audio_tvc_se.htm

Pictures: Please note the pictures below are not of my unit but are representative of the unit I have for sale. This model shows 2 sets of inputs and 2 sets of outputs which is the same as the model I have for sale. More than happy to supply pics of my actual model if requested.

post-104824-0-03039800-1436584480_thumb.

post-104824-0-62602200-1436584493_thumb.

post-104824-0-53739000-1436584532_thumb.

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation.<br /><br />Donation Payment Options<br /><br />You can make a donation via Paypal (using Credit Card or Paypal Balance), or Direct Deposit.<br /><br />Click below to make a donation:<br />donate-button.png<br /><br />Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.