SOLD: Graham Slee Spatia Speaker cables - banana - 2m

Item: Graham Slee Spatia SC - 2m rca

Price: $150

Condition - Great!

RFS - due to the internal cabling in my new entertainment unit i now need 3m, otherwise these wouldn't be going anywhere.

Extra Info: Bought new from Graham Slee a couple years ago. I love these speaker cables: love love love them. They do everything right at a great price. Resolving but "musical" , transparent but forgiving with a VERY low noise floor. Very low capacitance for inductor less amps. As their name suggests they really place instruments in space - spatial excellence.

Thanks again to Ophool for putting me onto these. 

Will be replacing these with 3m versions of teh same thing I think. While listed for sale now, they are all I have so would ask for some forbearance in getting them off to the buyer. It might take a week or so.

Thanks again for looking. Stock photo as they are in use. 

spatia.jpg

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation.<br /><br />Donation Payment Options<br /><br />You can make a donation via Paypal (using Credit Card or Paypal Balance), or Direct Deposit.<br /><br />Click below to make a donation:<br />donate-button.png<br /><br />Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.