Netflix currently watching

• 3 weeks later...

Just re watched 'JFK', the 1991 movie. Saw it originally and just re watched, amazing movie !

So many theories over the years and according to the movie JFK was murdered as part of a coup d'état, rolled by his own people. So many facts were swept under the rug it beggars belief. Well worth a watch.

we watched "jobs" the other night

perfect movie to watch on netflix as not something I'd buy

but a good watch regardless :)

That's what I like about it. A lot of what I have watched I would of never bother to rent but entertaining enough.

Finished watching Narcos, great series really enjoyed it.

Also finished season 5 of Falling Skies (2 days off work sick meant lots of Netflix this week), wasn't the greatest of the series but was a reasonable ending.

Not sure what I'll watch next I seem to be smashing these out atm.

I seem to have 3 or 4 series on the go at once on Netflix.  :P

Just started watching Luther, and it is excellent. . As is The Blacklist and Daredevil, both of which I'm about half way through their respective first seasons.

Loved Narco as well. Really hoping the 2nd season of Fargo gets added to Netflix as I found the first season to be the best TV series I have watched over the last couple of years.

Narcos is a really good production. But the DEA guys are not as good actor as Pablo, he is excellent. Moderate violence too, so thats kinda fresh, it would be very easy to show more considering the story and circumstances [emoji4]

Narcos is a really good production. But the DEA guys are not as good actor as Pablo, he is excellent. Moderate violence too, so thats kinda fresh, it would be very easy to show more considering the story and circumstances [emoji4]

Agree. I'm wondering whether they will go on and make a Season 2, as the story needs to be finished I think.

Suits. American TV series.

Just started watching this series, recently. Excellent in every respect....the writing, casting, acting and plots are all outstanding. The series is set in the frenetic world of a high-flying New York legal firm.

It appears that this series has been on-going for many episodes and I'm only at the beginning. Certainly hope that it can keep up the quality, into the future.

Highly recommended.

Edited by MusicOne