Stillpoints Ultra SS under loudspeakers?

Who has tried StillPoints Ultra SS threaded under their loudspeakers (hats down)?

I am thinking about this. Current solution is spiked onto Quadraspire QX7 isolators which sit on a raised timber floor on joists. The QX7s are a 2 piece alloy floating between a rubber grommet. The solution is effective. Downside, difficult to reposition under point load.

Grands are slightly bigger.  They already have thread plugs which are 25-30mm in from the corners.  Ultra5's would protrude slightly out from the plinth by approx 10mm.  It would probably would look OK.  Quite a step up in price from the Ultra SS.

At lease if you go with the Ultra SS and are impressed with the results ,you can always get the Ulta 5s later and put the Ultra SS under some components.My experience is it did lower speaker box vibration and in doing so the vibration was not competing with the speaker cone movement resulting in cleaner sound.

Stump

I tried the SS under Magico S5's. They did do something but I have reverted to the spikes Magico designed specifically for the S5. The sound is better balanced overall with the spikes. It's a case of try it and see.