SOLD: FS: AKG Q701 White Headphones - PRICE DROPPED - Like new

Item:AKG Q701 Headphones

Price:$210 $195 + postage
Item Condition:Like NEW 
Reason for selling:Raising money for some new Speakers :-)
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:Boxed
Pictures:

I have set my heart on a new pair of speakers, so seeing as I have a few too many headphones these have to go to fund them.

I bought them approx 4 months ago, they spent about 20 hours burning in (off my head) and approx 15 hours being actually used. They are a great sounding phone - especially at lower volume - tons of detail, great sound stage, transparent not fatiguing at all and natural (read non boosted) bass - Read many reviews talking about recessed bass but to my ear they are just right - they will work on a portable set up, but they really shine when using good amplification - I have had great results using an E12DIY Fiio and also WA6SE. Reason for selling these - I also have a pair of HD800 and they actually have a pretty similar sound signature so have decided to keep the HD800.

They are as new - un marked, with the original box. Happy to ship anywhere in Australia at cost price.

post-131433-0-88305500-1413797020_thumb.

post-131433-0-84763600-1413797043_thumb.

post-131433-0-26769800-1413797072_thumb.

post-131433-0-45170800-1413797096_thumb.

Edited by Beyer guy

I own a pair of these excellent headphones - I'm tempted to snap these up for a second pair.

Won't suit some portable devices, they require a bit of grunt, but they sound great from my Auzen Prelude pc soundcard and work fine from the output of my Yamaha receiver. They sound even better with my headphone amp (Grace M903).

Unless high efficiency is required I don't know where you'd find a better headphone for this price.

Edited by Tobes

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation.

Donation Payment Options

You can make a donation via Paypal (using Credit Card or Paypal Balance), or Direct Deposit.

Click below to make a donation:

donate-button.png

Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.